GT League > Pro > Vision - what's the best car to buy?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 11 comments
Germany
Germany
Title Edit. Sorry its the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy + event.

I don't have any suitable cars for this event. Need to buy one unless I win one in next few days.

Any suggestions for best bet to win the races?

This is the wiki:

http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_Gran_Turismo_Trophy

I dont buy these cars as I dont want to waste a million so I used my free ones.

I did these ages ago with the Infiniti VGT and the Iso Rivolta.

The Rivolta is a shoe in as its quite powerful.

LOoking that list I feel like more than half a have a good chance... of course dont bother with the Copen Clubman Viziv.

I Have both the VW Golf VGTs and they hammer surprising hard... the 4wd system malkes it easy.

I would imagine the Audi and Fittipaldi would eat everything else alive.

I have the EF7 - I wasted a million on it. I dont have the Audi but I have the Gr.1 and its nice. I also do recall some of them are automatic only so that kills any joy I would have and some have no dash - again, dont buy these.

If you're talking about the other VGT event thats with the super high power cars then its the McLaren VGT all day long.

I have both and they dominiate the Group X and Gr.1 classes however they arent the easiest cars to drive.

The McLarens are my "go to" cars even Gr.X or Gr.1 events are called for however they are both dizzyingly fast to drive. They even drop the hell out of the base Tomahawks.

Thanks for the reply, Tony! Although your wiki link is to the Amateur VGT event....

I think I'll hold off purchasing and just wait 'til I win a suitable car for the Pro one.

Hmmm, strangely I do own a Tomahawk but for some reason it doesn't show as being suitable for the event. It just says " you have no suitable cars" when I try to enter. I guess my Tomahawk is the 1 out of the 4 Tomahawk models that isn't accepted in this event, despite it being a VGT car. Oh well!!

Hmmm, strangely I do own a Tomahawk but for some reason it doesn't show as being suitable for the event. It just says " you have no suitable cars" when I try to enter.
Yohamight have the Gr 1 version..
Either way if you absolutely want to win easy then the Tomahawk X VGT is for you. The one with 2.4k horsepower. It destroys the competition and send cars flying

I've won it with the Tomahawk 2400HP - it's bizarre lapping everything else plus don't expect a clean race bonus! :lol:

Second time around, I won it easily and more smoothly with the McLaren.

If you use a good car with decent handling, it's a relatively easy way to earn good credits.

The McLaren VGT is a fun car, except the trans can't be changed so your stuck bouncing off the rev limiter at Sarthe. It ruined the fun for me. The Hyundai is an easy car to drive. It can hit 245mph and made the events relatively easy.

ok I'll buy the Tomahawk X when I've golded the Mercedes F1 events. They're keeping me busy at the moment. No doubt I'll win the X a day or two after spending credits on it.

There's a good chance you won't like driving any of those really fast GrX cars. If you still have other things to do, it's worth considering leaving those events until you are gifted a car.

Latest Posts

Back