- 121
- Lewaedd
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing what I'm experiencing right now.
I seem to have noticed that when I select the "Profile" tab above the "Community" tab, a bar pops out and my profile is shown. However, there seems to be some things missing in that bar.
Before Patch 1.02, my friends and their profile pictures would be there for me to select, so that I may view their profiles. After Patch 1.02, my friends are missing from that bar. They're still under my PSN friends.
I seem to have noticed that when I select the "Profile" tab above the "Community" tab, a bar pops out and my profile is shown. However, there seems to be some things missing in that bar.
Before Patch 1.02, my friends and their profile pictures would be there for me to select, so that I may view their profiles. After Patch 1.02, my friends are missing from that bar. They're still under my PSN friends.