GT LM Race Car Spec-II and GT LM Edition Spec-II Test Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter videtonator
  • 20 comments
  • 1,011 views
Messages
52
Messages
videtonator_os
Have one of each available here. Probably will be the last of my trades, thanks to PD. So, make your offers.

rrlhzm.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_19.jpg

Pictures from the Master Car List

PS: not accepting paints
 
Last edited:
I still need one of these for my garage... is there anything in particular you are looking for? I have a trade available after the reset at 7pm EST, and over 900 cars in my garage. I do have a few million+ I can trade, either as duplicates, or easily bought again with some grinding.
 
PM sent
 
Zonda R?
 
Alfa TZ2? 10 million, 0 miles. Can trade in just over an hour
 
clk-gtr?
 
Any sort of thing youre after?
 
Have this one too.
Any sort of thing youre after?

As I told to garbuckle, I'm after the BMW V12 LMR Race Car. Unfortunaly, he doesn't have this car. But I'll probably accept any offer with a car that I don't own already and at the same price range.
 
is there a list of your cars
 
might help people if you showed your garage saves lots of guess work
 
I'm doing and endurance in B-Spec, after It ends, I'll post my garage so. But just some names that popped up in my mind, and would be great trades, would be the Pescarolo's Cars. I don't have any of them. And Jaguar XJ220 would be nice too.
 
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car
GT40 Race Car "69
Escudo Dirt Trial Car
 
I have the Bimmer you need. Let me know.
 
Back