GT Mobile Demo?

• Thread starter kekke2000
  • 15 comments

Do you think there will be a demo of GT Mobile?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • No!

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters

kekke2000

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
kekke2000
If you look at Gran Turismo historically. There haven't been many demos. Correct me if i'm wrong but the only GT games that got a demo (as i've seen) is Gran Turismo 1 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (JP). Both of those games are very revolutionizing. As is GT Mobile, do you think GT Mobile is going to complete the hattrick in Gran Turismo demos?

I hope there are going to make a GT mobile demo because i would like to try it first on a psp it will be still amazing game to buy. I no GT5prologue only had a japanese demo to download but please please make a demo for all psp account so we can try it out.:)

Based on the latest big name PSP demos it may be a pre-order bonus until launch.

Based on the latest big name PSP demos it may be a pre-order bonus until launch.

Yup I think this aswell, GOD PSP had a Demo, The new Monstor Hunter game finally hitting Europe will be getting Free UMD Demo directly through their website.

I'm all up for a Pre UMD Demo i'm itching to play it lucky people at E3!

They should rather spend their time doing the finishing touches for GT then working on a demo when there is only a few months to go till release

They should rather spend their time doing the finishing touches for GT then working on a demo when there is only a few months to go till release

It doesn't take a lot of time to do a demo. A demo with 1 car 1 track single race would be enough. Just to get the feel from the game.

Considering a demo of some form was being played at E3 I don't see how a public demo can add too much more time.

I really, really, really want a demo...

Just something simple e.g. A selection of about 3 - 5 cars with 2 tracks...
Ideally, I'd love 3 - 5 cars for a time-trial on the Nurburgring...

I played a short GT2 demo on a compilation disc from a gaming mag. The turbo sounds on the Fiat were terrible.

Am I the only one who played this?

Considering a demo of some form was being played at E3 I don't see how a public demo can add too much more time.

Yeah. Trail Mountain with the GTR V-Spec. I don't see whats the big deal of adding a couple extra cars. Since it is done, or it should be.

Usually the E3 "demo" is a mostly-working, but "locked-up" (ie - you cant get into the true options), game. I've worked on a few myself (Warhawk being one of them; i was one of the 'other players' in the game when it was at E3 (a few years ago now?))

I really, really, really want a demo...

Just something simple e.g. A selection of about 3 - 5 cars with 2 tracks...
Ideally, I'd love 3 - 5 cars for a time-trial on the Nurburgring...

That would be too good. But something similar to the GT5P Demo. A handful of cars and a 2 lap single race on one track.

Usually the E3 "demo" is a mostly-working, but "locked-up" (ie - you cant get into the true options), game.
I realize this and am tempted to say that these are the same kinds of demos we get on the PlayStation Store now, but thinking about it I believe that is only for PSN only games, where you then buy the unlock code. So, yeah, the E3 demo is most likely not what we would get. I spoke without fully thinking.

That said, I still think we will see a demo as I have seen demos of all iterations of GT (available in my region) in some form or other. I just hope it isn't like GT3 and GT4 where all I saw were in-store display demos after the game had launched.

If you are going to count Prologues, then you will find GT Concept 2000, and GT4 Prologue.

You will also note that GT4 had a Prius demo, a BMW demo as well as the ones stated by posts before me.

Back