GT Mode Cars & Trophies

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRiNi-NiNjA
  • 5 comments
  • 570 views
Messages
77
Messages
TRiNi-NiNjA
Hello everyone I am confused and need some help.

I am currently on level 22 with alot of cars I built and spent alot of time tuning but the Account that I am using on my ps3 has my old psn id which I use for call of duty and my friends list is currently full so i created a new psn id just for GT5.

I had to create a new User account in order to use my new psn id , i would like to know how can I have my cars ,trophies and stuff on my New account?. Since I made that new account it seems like if i have started over GT5 ....is there any way to change my edit my old user account psn id to the new psn id i made so that i can have my GT5 stuff???
 
As far as I know, the save data are protected, and can't be transferred.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You definitely can't transfer trophies. Some saved data on the PS3 can be transferred from one account to another so you might want to check that.
 
thropys should be updated by the amazing internett
 
Some saved data on the PS3 can be transferred from one account to another so you might want to check that.

But GT5 can't be copied and is tied to your PSN account (that you play online with), not your PS3 account (that you sign into the PS3 itself with).
 
But GT5 can't be copied and is tied to your PSN account (that you play online with), not your PS3 account (that you sign into the PS3 itself with).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I didn't check so I wouldn't know because it is still possible to copy saved data from one account to another for some games that has a single-player that is also linked to the online(such as Borderlands).
 
Back