GT omega classic rear seat frame fits Xrocker.

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I just got a GT Omega RS6 seat and Classic Rear Seat Frame.
The frame obviously fits their classic wheelstand but it also is a direct fit with the Xrocker XR wheelstand, because this stand is identical to the original GT Omega stand. Their new model has an adjustable pedal plate with different angles available, but the actual frame is still identical, so fits together perfectly with the link rails provided.

I just got a GT Omega RS6 seat and Classic Rear Seat Frame.
The frame obviously fits their classic wheelstand but it also is a direct fit with the Xrocker XR wheelstand, because this stand is identical to the original GT Omega stand. Their new model has an adjustable pedal plate with different angles available, but the actual frame is still identical, so fits together perfectly with the link rails provided.
Hi, I have an xrocker xr wheelstand and after seeing your comment definitely getting a classic rear seat frame. Do they definitely fit together with no issues? Thanks

Hi, I have an xrocker xr wheelstand and after seeing your comment definitely getting a classic rear seat frame. Do they definitely fit together with no issues? Thanks
Absolutely no issues. It's a perfect fit, in fact the instruction sheet that came with the seat frame shows an image of the old wheelstand which is identical to the xrocker.
Before I fitted the seat I test fitted the bottom part. Here's a couple of pictures
IMG_20230106_160751.jpg
IMG_20230109_141559.jpg

What's the quality like on the xr wheel stand ?
I've had mine over 3 years and have no complaints. The only thing I could say is the tendancy to pull downwards slightly even when tightened but really not by much. I recently got these bars from GT Omega which fit perfectly and have stiffened things up

It probably wouldn't be suitable for a strong DD wheel but is great for my G920
IMG_20230707_222514.jpg

Cheers was gonna buy the wheel stand then the seat and base from xr just wanted to know how the wheel deck was if there's any flex ect and also of my pedals would actually fit I've got t3pa pros and it looks tight with the g29 pedals

Back