GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99.. Should I? POLL

  • Thread starter Thread starter o9lifted
  • 17 comments
  • 1,370 views

Should I get it??

  • Yes, and you could trade me the 0mileage one or just show it off

    Votes: 29 78.4%
  • NO, its waste of $$$ and you'll win one anyway....... /

    Votes: 8 21.6%

  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Messages
864
Norway
Oslo
Messages
o9revo
Ive got the GT-ONE in the UCD atm with 7,7mill in the bank and my question is, is the car worth it? I mean Im a collector and I know that u can win the car (in some 24h race right?) If i spent my less then one day earned 2,9mill on this car I would have a car that I could use while the other one I'll win I could just keep with a 0 mileage or maybe just trade it for something tasty... any words? :drool:
 
upside: I could have one stock for the showoff and one bloody tuned with no hard feelings when hiting that wall in 300km/h

downside: ehm..? 2,9mill?
 
If you have any other LMP cars you could probably trade and get it free :P

It is a pretty damn good car though
 
Its a good car, my favorite car from GT2. I have it in GT5 but I have yet to drive it. You should get it it is fast , handles well, and its kinda rare and could have some trade value if you do not like it.
 
i bought it anyway.
the amazing thing was that i bought it along with a R92CP...and the time i bought the R89c there was the Pescarolo Hybride judd race car also available...does that happen to all of u guys?
 
I've seen the R92CP once... Im at day 1000 something, and I have bought the Hybride Judd Race car used it (stock) in INDY 500 (Won with a half lap, my fuel tank got empty during the last corner of the last lap, its was a pretty good race lol)

I've just bought the GT-ONE and I did a engine overhaul but I dont know if I really need to do the body work tho it would be nice to have it feeling like a new car. Ive got like 4,3mill right now. Should I do the bodywork? I usually do but it makes me think how many rounds Ive gotta take it round the INDY lol
 
Anyone who knows how the Rigidity Improvement will affect this car? just bought a set of wheels for it but I dont know if I should install this one or not..
 
Yea I did POLL closed? anyway I dont know if I should upgrade the Rigidity Improvement it handles great in corners but on some cars this will ruin the handle or at least make it noticable more understeer'd
 
Yes you should! It's especially good for drag racing if you have the correct setup.
 
its quite unnecessary to do a rigidity restoration for winning both a & b-specs...wayyy too costly. but if u want a better lap time, yes u do need it.
 
rigidity improvement....i dont like it, personally. yet 20 grand isnt that much at this stage though so dont think u should worry too much.
 
I didnt install the rig improvement and I dont think I will though I usually do as it makes the car stiffer, but remembering this car was quite an understeering one from GT4 I think it did just fine on La Sarthe with no problems with understeer.

Edit: good car!
 
have u compared the car with its BMW counterpart which defeated her in the '99 Le Mans? i prefer the V12 LMR, better sound, a tiny bit more power, as for handling...cant tell the difference really, havent done any serious tuning tests on any of them.
 
I havent found this car yet, well once but I didnt had the cred then. I will pick it up when it is in the UCD
 
Its my absolute favorite LMP. I just love that car, just love it.
 
i bought that car from UCD and it look great, drives great and feels great driving it :)

only bad thing is is hate it driving around wet tracks, with all assists off
 
Back