GT Original Racing Car Drift Trial: Mid-Field Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
GT Original Racing Car Drift Trial: Mid-Field Raceway

DT#60 - GT Original Racing Car Drift Tria @ Mid-Field Raceway.pngDT#60 - GT Original Racing Car Drift Tria @ Mid-Field Raceway - ER cars list.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#60] - GT Original Racing Car Drift Tria @ Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
What a frustrating race!! I finally got gold with my '69 camero, but it took a lot of tries to do it...:banghead:

Finally a drift event where you have to give it a few goes to get gold! I used Ford GT concept

Have tried a couple tunes on this one, but no success yet. The third sector gives me the most trouble.

Same here but then found this fantastic tune in the original thread and golded with ~7.800:

Hmm, lately PD brings drift events with wide long corners...
Tried the S2000 LM racecar, big mistake, too light.
searched around and took my Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car and messed around with settings.
took me 17 minutes for a 6861points. happy and done.
Whoeps, had a mistake with the settings..this is the new one.
And again one little mistake, but does not affect it, Springrate rear 7:82, is not possible, is 7.86

View attachment 334690

I did no Oilchange.

These changes were helpful for me:

- Camber Angle (back) = 1,00
- ABS = 0
- Controller-Sensivity = +7

Entry Speed:
Turn 1: ~125 km/h
Turn 2: ~100 km/h
Turn 3: ~140 km/h

Good luck!

Latest Posts