GT pictures stolen and misused

SeanWelland

The Flying Scotsman
Premium
Scotland
Driftland, Lochgelly
SeanWelland
Hey GTPers, it's come to my unfortunate attention that there are Instagram accounts stealing our pictures and reposting them as their own.
I know many of you already post pictures with watermarks over them - most of the time discreetly in the corner as to not ruin the image, but I highly suggest finding other ways to protect your images from being misused.

Not only do I wish to warn you of this, but bring the culprits to light. I shall post here the accounts I've currently found and you can search through them to see if your content has been misused. If so - report the accounts. This will help shut them down and stop them ruining our hard work.

LowClassSocietyKingz - PSN: vansrocks13
GTAVSavage - PSN: GtaVSavage
LS_Possy - PSN: flash52958
carmeetsHD
gtav_stayslammed
illest.district

If you happen to find any others - please post below in the thread to spread awareness of these thieves.

Yours,

SeanWelland

Even more unfortunate is the fact that you're not allowed to post accounts of other players on posts (due to griefing reasons I presume), so if a mod sees your post he will take it down, sorry.

Even more unfortunate is the fact that you're not allowed to post accounts of other players on posts (due to griefing reasons I presume), so if a mod sees your post he will take it down, sorry.
After reading through the AUP I understand that point #8 discusses that no person's private information may be posted on the forums. To me, I do not see PSN usernames as private information, as they can also be seen on the Instagram accounts posted - these can be freely searched for. If there is any issue with this at all, I am more than willing to co-operate with members of GTP staff and edit the original post.

Thanks for your concern @g0ld.

I see. I figured as much because of the "Worst you've dealt with online" thread in GT5 section was almost taken down due to people posting PSN usernames, you make a fair point though.

Back