Takumi Fujiwara's photo gets my vote.
Not only does it have good technical values, it also has a story and is something a lot of us have participated in doing.👍
Fair enough. I guess I'm a bit of a fan of un-edited natural beauty, probably the same reason a girl without make-up is more attractive to me. But some of these shots are great.
Fair enough. I guess I'm a bit of a fan of un-edited natural beauty, probably the same reason a girl without make-up is more attractive to me. But some of these shots are great.
With plant shots, me too. But sometimes with motorsport - you need better lighting or want to convey mood, so you adjust the colours and brightness and stuff. I'd say all of that is facial expressions, and actually altering the geometry or adding/subtracting from a shot is more makeup.
Let it needlessly be known that there is some serious photographic talent lurking behind the lens' of GTP's corridors. A tough call on this one, indeed.
My top runners were (in no particular order), the Lonely Leaf, the Autumn Leaves in Sunlight, and the Cool Green. These three are the one that stood out the most for me. I ended up voting for the Lonely Leaf. It's such an amazing photograph, it has a really great mood surrounding it, and it is representing the Autumn season quite well.