GT Planet WRC League

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 646 comments
I was a bit too brave on the 1000m straight at the start. Hit an awkward bump and it steered me off into the undergrowth and to a prompt retirement. Probably the quickest puncture I've ever gotten in a stage. 😂

Last edited:
I had to do the final stage on three wheels thanks to this cunningly placed rock giving me a massive puncture halfway through. Hope it won't affect my championship position.

1672ea3b-56d4-41ee-b74f-7d7716d257a4.png

Well, I manage to do all the stages in this special "championship" and I finished Rebaste in the most appropriate way............by quickly spinning 4 times during the stage :boggled::lol:

I think I will be far away from the 4WD Gr. B for a little :P

Frustrating, My usual illness surfaced and I missed Chile. Seems like I've thrown the series away.😑

Last edited:
Frustrating, My usual illness surfaced and I missed Chile. Seems like I've thrown the series away.😑
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! If you finish 1st in Estonia you should still get first overall though. :)

My run in Estonia was awful, I set up my car on a dry stage, then did a shakedown on the wet which felt OK. But it was only halfway through the stage that I found out the car bottomed out at every big jump. A lot of trips into the scenery. :lol:

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! If you finish 1st in Estonia you should still get first overall though. :)

My run in Estonia was awful, I set up my car on a dry stage, then did a shakedown on the wet which felt OK. But it was only halfway through the stage that I found out the car bottomed out at every big jump. A lot of trips into the scenery. :lol:
Hmm I don't know, I'm a good amount points behind now. I didn't do any practice I went straight for it. All went well until after the halfway point where that tight complex section is. A few spins and a hit into one of those immovable bollards. I still got 1st just about.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. 👍

Hmm I don't know, I'm a good amount points behind now. I didn't do any practice I went straight for it. All went well until after the halfway point where that tight complex section is. A few spins and a hit into one of those immovable bollards. I still got 1st just about.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. 👍
Get well soon, champ ;)

But yeah, Estonia (with Finland) is a Spin factory :scared: The freaking terrain ondulations, man :irked:

Last edited:
Another poll incoming ? :sly:
Not this time, I've decided to take the bull by the horns so to speak and just throw us in to a season, not because I don't value the input of you all, but I wanted to choose something that, everyone likes, but rarely gets voted for. I have still looked at the last poll we did, so the point scoring and championship format I will still adhere to as I think they're pretty important for people. But the car class I have gone for, I think/hope will be a popular choice because they are fun, they are comfortable to drive from a difficulty perspective and I also think it is a very underused class. I also won't have to worry about limiting car choice as well which makes life a lot easier.

For Season 4, which will be in the summer(July time), I will go back to polling for the choices.

Not this time, I've decided to take the bull by the horns so to speak and just throw us in to a season, not because I don't value the input of you all, but I wanted to choose something that, everyone likes, but rarely gets voted for. I have still looked at the last poll we did, so the point scoring and championship format I will still adhere to as I think they're pretty important for people. But the car class I have gone for, I think/hope will be a popular choice because they are fun, they are comfortable to drive from a difficulty perspective and I also think it is a very underused class. I also won't have to worry about limiting car choice as well which makes life a lot easier.

For Season 4, which will be in the summer(July time), I will go back to polling for the choices.
Intriguing :dopey:

I'll bet 50quid on S2000's at even money 😄
I take cash or cheque. 😜

Spoiler, it isn't the S2000's. I did toy with the idea, they were a popular vote, tying with the Rally2 category last time out. I have a series in mind for them though, which will be part of the vote for the summer season, and didn't want to potentially go back to back S2000 seasons if they proved popular.

But the car class I have gone for, I think/hope will be a popular choice because they are fun, they are comfortable to drive from a difficulty perspective and I also think it is a very underused class. I also won't have to worry about limiting car choice as well which makes life a lot easier.

NR4 maybe? Almost never see those run... or Rally4 or JWRC

Back