Gt PSP and Vita question

• Thread starter cbrown119
  • 15 comments
cbrown119
Hello,
i am a little upset that when I try to download GTPSP with the vita, it says that i am unable to????

Also, I have the psp version on my ps3....and the vita does not read the file. What am i doing wrong?

Has anyone gotten this to work on their vita?

I am really bummed if it does not work.

Let me help you out because I was in the same boat.

First off, you have to redownload your PSP games from the store. But instead of instaling them on your console, you can reattach your Vita to your system. And it will show up, I am quite sad about this because I have a crap ton of PSP games I have to redownload now haha. But I am currently playing GTPSP right now :D

Let me help you out because I was in the same boat.

First off, you have to redownload your PSP games from the store. But instead of instaling them on your console, you can reattach your Vita to your system. And it will show up, I am quite sad about this because I have a crap ton of PSP games I have to redownload now haha. But I am currently playing GTPSP right now :D

Thank you. I will try that now.:)

You cannot use your GTpsp save file on the Vita. Thanks PD/Sony!

But what you can do is share cars between psp and vita.

Shigegaki's procedure is correct. I have done it earlier today via the same way. I also got a message that it could not be done. Then I plugged the usb cable in another port on the ps3 and presto it works.

I am having some problems with this procedure. I am not that familiar with the vita yet, but this is what I am doing....

I am downloading GT PSP from the PS store as normal onto my PS3. I could not get the vita to let me download it directly from the store even when connected to the PS3. I could not figure out how to get to the PS Store from the vita while being connected to the PS3 (is that possible)? And I could not navigate to the store with the PS3 while connected to the Vita.

So, when GT PSP is completely downloaded on the PS3, I will connect the Vita to the PS3 via content manager, and it the application will appear? I downloaded this on the PS3 prior to trading in my PSP for the vita, in preparation for transferring to the vita....

What is the difference now?

Is there something that I am not doing correctly? The vita is a little frustrating right now, so please give me a step by step procedure if there is something that I am not doing right.

Thank you.

Okay I will try to break this down a little be further. Before you start, make sure that your PS account account on your Vita matches your PS account on your PS3 in which you bought your PSP games.

1) Buy or download GTPSP from the PSN Store. If you already have this game bought, you can go to the upper right corner and click on view downloads and make sure to redownload it.

2) Connect your Vita to your PS3 and on your Vita click on Content Manager. Click start, then click on Connect to a PS3 System.

3) Then you click on PS3 System to Vita, then Applications PSP / Others. And if you did everything correctly, you will see the list of games you downloaded to your PS3.

I got GT PSP onto the Vita easily enough......however, when I start the game it tells me that my saved file was created on a different PSP and will not allow it to be used....is there any way around this?

I got GT PSP onto the Vita easily enough......however, when I start the game it tells me that my saved file was created on a different PSP and will not allow it to be used....is there any way around this?

You can't use the old save files on the Vita, it works the same as using a different save file in the PSP. You really have to make a new file for it.

I am doing that first thing when I get home. I was really hoping that would somehow work out lol I can't wait.

So what's GT-PSP like on the Vita as opposed to the PSP?

Due to the upscaling it looks not as good as on the psp. Still a massive driving game.

All in all I am now hooked on the real Vita titles: wipeout, F1 2011 and Uncharted.

But I might go back to GTpsp on the Vita eventually. Nothing beats the Nordschleife.

Any concrete news on when a "decent" GT will be available for the Vita? Got one from work and don't see myself using it to play (read: BUY) any other game...

Thanks

edit:
oh and thanks for the video Interceptor!

Back