Gt psp car tuning finally available!!!

I'd love to have a CFW PSP to try out a few wacky combinations, but setting one up with CFW seems like way too much of a hassle for the payoff.

nah, cfw is quite easy to operate, as long as u dont mess around with too much stuff like i do, but its way worth it.
cwcheat seems complex, but once u get used 2 it, its easy.

Wow, I had always wanted to put a serious V6 engine into the hood of my '63 Alfa Giulia Speciale...
...not to talk about the Fiat Pan-Delta or the 2000hp Fiat 500F

Luckily someone found a way to hybrid in GTPSP: I was starting to get tired of making it in GT2

The maker of this program is stupid....people will start hacking their cars and enter them in the turnaments...

yes, but if they have to post their replay, people will notice that the car has alot better acceleration or whatever, and most people will just realise that the car is different.

Is it possible to swap tires in GT PSP? Ive been hybridding in GT2 for the longest and loved the fact that I can swap larger tires onto vehicles, like so

ywmc.jpg

Those are GT90 tires on the z28

im pretty sure there is, although most people say otherwise. i know this because one of my mates had a psp 3000 with cfw, but then the fool updated it to official software and erased it all.
im not sure how he got the cfw on it though , but yeah, i think you can.

im pretty sure there is, although most people say otherwise. i know this because one of my mates had a psp 3000 with cfw, but then the fool updated it to official software and erased it all.
im not sure how he got the cfw on it though , but yeah, i think you can.

PSP 3000 running 5,03 OFW or lower can use ChickHEN to get the use of CFW features, however it needs to be reloaded every time the PSP is shut off or a always go to sleep mode hack is put on. If the PSP has been updated to anything above 5.03 OFW it will no longer have the use of ChickHEN to get CFW features.

Back