GT PSP multiplayer online(testing by akiraaacecombat) complete guide

• Thread starter Akira AC
  • 4 comments
Antarctica
Antarctica
hello everybody, well as you may know there is no way to play gt psp over the internet, only on adhoc, so i found this program over the internet " link kai", that allows to play in infrastructure mode , i downloaded it and check it, i to use to play lan games with my old xbox and it works, and after some test i confirm that it works on adhoc games on the psp using the apropiate configurations of router and devices posted here , i am at the moment unable to test this because my router is no longer compatible, but if you are allow to test this and confirm it, we have found a way to play gt psp online, thanks for reading this an i think that this may work for our online gaming pruporses.

ps: in the game arena at the moment i found in the game arena active the gtpsp with 5 asian players on the screen, so i think that is working but, no one have test it in this side of the world.

hello everybody, well as you may know there is no way to play gt psp over the internet, only on adhoc, so i found this program over the internet " link kai", that allows to play in infrastructure mode , i downloaded it and check it, i to use to play lan games with my old xbox and it works, and after some test i confirm that it works on adhoc games on the psp using the apropiate configurations of router and devices posted here , i am at the moment unable to test this because my router is no longer compatible, but if you are allow to test this and confirm it, we have found a way to play gt psp online, thanks for reading this an i think that this may work for our online gaming pruporses.

ps: in the game arena at the moment i found in the game arena active the gtpsp with 5 asian players on the screen, so i think that is working but, no one have test it in this side of the world.

Yup its a great way to race, too bad Im on a wireless network, and don't have a wired connection, or I would be all over it.

XLink Kai is good for people who want to play online. For those with a PS3, they can download the Japanese beta of Ad-Hoc Party and do the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3 and my Wifi-Max never would work with my Vista enabled computer.

Back