GT PSP Tuning Thread

United Kingdom
Merseyside, UK
So far I haven't seen any thread about car tuning, so what I've done is created this thread. The idea of this is that if somebody is struggling with tuning their car, they can tell us about it, and we can post their tuning settings for that car. Enjoy yourself:)

It's alright, the subforum's not often visited after all, so not everyone knows about the tuning thread there. 👍

Can a Veyron really go faster than 401km/h? It's nearly impossible to do that in old Le Mans because of how bumpy Mulsanne is, but I tried the test course, and it just peaked at 401 no matter how I tried.

I don't have the game but can you adjust the suspension?
Making it softer should get the car lower to the ground and reduce drag.

The problem with the Veyron in the game is that the tuning is limited to only Toe and Camber. The ride height is low enough as it is, the suspension and dampers are already at the softest possible settings, and you won't be able to modify them because they're locked.

I don't think improving the cornering grip through camber setting won't exactly get you more top speed, nor will the stability of positive toe.

Is there any setup for the Enzo to remove the sliding of the rear end. I don't wanna lose momentum in the corners.

Tailslides on the Enzo can't be avoided if you're using S3 tires, much worse with lesser tires. I don't think Sports tires provide enough grip for a car with more power than GT cars. Using R1 tires, I did some tests with these settings and the tailslide occurrence became so much lesser than with S3 tires.

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 4/4
Damper: 4/4
Toe: 0.00/0.00
Camber: 2.5/3.0

The car handles quite sharply with these settings, but still suffer from a bit of understeer. Time attack testing got me a 2'06.457 with these settings around Suzuka, I think the car's actually good for a 2'04.xxx time even just with R1 tires.

The Enzo's a powerful car with no downforce improvements available so it's really a difficult car to control. You can't eliminate wheelspin even with TCS, (you actually lose more traction with TCS on) but to be able to lessen the instances and degree of powersliding does help for a faster lap. 👍

Here's the test lap with the Enzo @ Suzuka Circuit.

Last edited:
All handling problems can be fixed if someone managed to make throttle/brake management possible in this game. Oh and also add ABS to cars.

Back