Gt-R Black Ed.

thanks, it's running 8.910s. Now i can tune my other cars. Should i keep the wing on the acr, enzo, or aventador?

Keep the wing for ACR and enzo but take it off for aventador. The rule of thumb is for all 4wd no wing and most high hp rwd add a wing a no front wheel drive have a wing.

Apologies for being a necro on my first post, but I found something out through testing on the black edition that I have not seen mentioned anywhere else. Now it may just be a mistake in GT5 that they mixed up the flywheels, but if you change from the racing flywheel to the 1st upgrade flywheel (sports I think ?) I dropped .2 of a second on my times at SSRX. Now I am not a great tuner but recently have been getting right into this game and my R35 BE is running 8.911 on a black screen full rev launch using automatic trans. A quick attempt at a timed rev launch saw an 8.905, again using auto.
Can someone please test the flywheel change over and do a before and after and confirm it made their car faster too ?

Many Thanks. Jeremy.

Not mention here but already tested a long time ago, youll get quicker Black screen launch times but time launch wont break any records, works on following cars ive tested, ACR viper, aventador, Spec v, black ed, gtr 07, and Audi Lmq, on Acr if you also buy st flywheel will be even quicker, but all BSL times , out at indy viper with those part vs full parts viper of even tree one with full parts wins.

Back