GT-R concept ( Tokyo Motor Show 2001)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drewjaman
  • 16 comments
  • 585 views

Drewjaman

(Banned)
Messages
374
Messages
MiliTANTNo
Straight off UCD!!! 70 miles.. O switches. Who wants?
 
Have Paint
 
Who wants an ugly premium (/opinion) without a cockpit view (/fact)?
 
BigMackAttack
Who wants an ugly premium (/opinion) without a cockpit view (/fact)?

Its actually a standard, so yea dumba...
 
What in the world? what in the F are you guys talking about.... you want the car or not?? dont have time for the BULL ISH
 
Drewjaman
What in the world? what in the F are you guys talking about.... you want the car or not?? dont have time for the BULL ISH

Bro you need to calm down..lol
 
I post for trading cars not peoples opinions of the car im sending I didnt ask for this guys comments on the car im trading.. hes an a$$..obviously
 
Who wants an ugly premium (/opinion) without a cockpit view (/fact)?

Maybe people who are collecting premium and STANDARD cars. if you dont want it leave the guys thread. This sites getting worse more b s everyday.(FACT) fs
 
Drewjaman
Thanks Anto

Just because all these guys been giving you b.s I'm going to offer a Copper X1 for it
 
You dont have too.. I have plenty of X1's Six to be exact i just wanted to know if someone wanted one to finish there collection.. but if you really want it add me..i dont need pity I need respect like other members get.
 
LOL This isn't real life, there's no such thing as respect on the internet
 
Well that's ashame.. Cause I've been on here for going on a month and haven't been direspected until this guy shows up... so there are people that respect other peoples threads( FACT)
 
PATWRECK who asked you to TAG along I dont like you as it is.....If I get banned thats fine ...I have a real life .. with a real famliy and with real kids.... You asshole.. who the **** asked your dumb ass.. **** you !!!! Now Ill get banned for telling you your an asshole!!!! Thanks and ahve a good day BITCH!!!!
 
Back