GT-R Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 4 comments
  • 802 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hi guys,

how are u guys?

First of all, Is anyone got GT-R Concept LM race car '05? if yes is anyone got Concept GT-R tuning plus i found on the website list of car tuning is GT-R concept '01 but there is no match mine car GT-R conecpt LM race car '05?
I bought that car yesterday cost me 978,000 credit on UCD. The car is not good swver(how u spelling that?) when drive like chicane or s-bend, Any suggestion?

Thank you for help

Martyn
 
Stiffen up the front, think mines 9,9,7 front, 8,8,6 rear! Aero on full

Bad ass motor when tuned
 
I can't click the front I,A,D on the LSD only i can click the rear that's all what I can do?

Martyn

Stiffen up the front, think mines 9,9,7 front, 8,8,6 rear! Aero on full

Bad ass motor when tuned
 
I can't click the front I,A,D on the LSD only i can click the rear that's all what I can do?

Martyn

I think he means the suspension. like this:
Front/Back
Damper (extension) 9/8
Damper (compression) 9/8
Anti-roll bars 7/6
 
Racing soft tYres, up the springs to about 50%, lower ride hight, camber: front -2, rear -1, works for most cars.
 
Back