GT-R (GT Academy Special) Question

Messages
75
Messages
DeadlyGuitarist
This car looks pretty cool, and this is the only car I need to complete my collection. Does anyone know where I can get this car? I noticed that it's untradable, too.. thank you (:
 
Unless you signed up for the European GT Academy this year, I'm afraid you're out of luck my friend :(. That was the only way to receive it.
 
Unless you signed up for the European GT Academy this year, I'm afraid you're out of luck my friend :(. That was the only way to receive it.

What? NOOOOOOO!!
lol... crud. that sucks.. well its all good, now I wont be craving it haha..

too bad that they didnt give a car for the american gt academy...
Thanks! (:
 
deadlyguitarist
What? NOOOOOOO!!
lol... crud. that sucks.. well its all good, now I wont be craving it haha..

too bad that they didnt give a car for the american gt academy...
Thanks! (:

Anytime, glad to help 👍.
 
Um..... have you got all golds on the S license yet? I've collected 4 of the GT Academy GT-Rs from getting all golds on the S license.
 
toymdngn
Um..... have you got all golds on the S license yet? I've collected 4 of the GT Academy GT-Rs from getting all golds on the S license.

You're speaking of a different car. The car he wants is the "Special" 2011 GT Academy GT-R, not the '09 one you get from completing the Super License.
 
Um..... have you got all golds on the S license yet? I've collected 4 of the GT Academy GT-Rs from getting all golds on the S license.

hes talking about the gt-r academy "special" car, its diff than gtr academy car

lol camjhr got to it first!!
 
You guys sure it's untradeable? I think i sent it from my second to first account but i'm not sure. If it turns out to be tradeable i can provide you with one!
 
deadlyguitarist
He's a beast that's why... haha xD

Why thank you 👍.
 
Yes it is untradable. I have tried.
 
You guys sure it's untradeable? I think i sent it from my second to first account but i'm not sure. If it turns out to be tradeable i can provide you with one!

All accounts across your PS3 share DLC cars. I'm not sure if thats the case with this one specifically because I like the OP am NTSC. But I'm confident this is the reason the car is in your second account.
 
Oops, didn't know there was another GT Academy GT-R. Sorry for my assumption.
 
What? NOOOOOOO!!
lol... crud. that sucks.. well its all good, now I wont be craving it haha..

too bad that they didnt give a car for the american gt academy...
Thanks! (:

while you didn't get the GT Academy Special, you got access to cars Europe didnt, Such as the special edition Chevrolet Camaro and the GameStop Nascar.. You guys are in theory, 1 up :(
 
while you didn't get the GT Academy Special, you got access to cars Europe didnt, Such as the special edition Chevrolet Camaro and the GameStop Nascar.. You guys are in theory, 1 up :(

:oI only have the gamestop one, and I cant find the special edition Chevy Camaro. O.o:dunce:
 
D-Max
while you didn't get the GT Academy Special, you got access to cars Europe didnt, Such as the special edition Chevrolet Camaro and the GameStop Nascar.. You guys are in theory, 1 up :(

We're one up? Yeah, an extra NASCAR car and a Camaro are way better than the stealth 787B, stealth R10 TDI, and Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 that you guys got access to. :rolleyes:
 
We're one up? Yeah, an extra NASCAR car and a Camaro are way better than the stealth 787B, stealth R10 TDI, and Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 that you guys got access to. :rolleyes:
I Agree with your sarcasm >.<:sick:
 
Europe got Signature Edition US did not. End of story...
 
HOODFIELD
Europe got Signature Edition US did not. End of story...

👍 We'd be happy to trade you!
 
We're one up? Yeah, an extra NASCAR car and a Camaro are way better than the stealth 787B, stealth R10 TDI, and Chromeline Jaguar XJ13 that you guys got access to. :rolleyes:

That came with the more expensive game editions... Available to everyone, So yeah, you're still 1 up. I've seen plenty of guys with the American version that have the stealth cars and Chromeline.
 
D-Max
That came with the more expensive game editions... Available to everyone, So yeah, you're still 1 up. I've seen plenty of guys with the American version that have the stealth cars and Chromeline.

Nothing came for free for us except the Camaro.
 
That came with the more expensive game editions... Available to everyone, So yeah, you're still 1 up. I've seen plenty of guys with the American version that have the stealth cars and Chromeline.

Really I have not seen anybody NTSC who collected every car for there region. That would mean they bought the game over 5 different times because each stealth car came as a pre-order bonus from a different retailer.

Walmart: Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

Best Buy: Nissan GT-R GT500 Race Car Stealth Model

Gamestop: McLaren F1 Stealth Model and Joey Logano's #20 Gamestop NASCAR

Amazon: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

Target: Mazda 787B Stealth Model

Oh yea there is no R10 either.

I know I have seen countless PAL people with every single car in there region, but not even one NTSC.

To add insult to injury, you can go buy PAL stealth codes off eBay. NTSC expired in January.

The Signature Edition was not available to everyone on launch. I would have had to special order it. And honestly I would have but did not think that far ahead at the time. :dunce:
 
The R10 was in the Signature Edition. And we could get the 787B here?
 
The R10 was in the Signature Edition. And we could get the 787B here?

I meant for North America. Yes, could have from Target. ;)
 
HOODFIELD
I meant for North America. Yes, could have from Target. ;)

Grrr, why must I have been so ignorant. I am mad now, hahaha.
 
Back