GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter GRANKUSTOM
  • 13 comments
  • 1,082 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRANKUSTOM

GT7 brought me back !!
Premium
Messages
1,131
Brazil
Brazil
Hi all.

I am the search the ticket/car (green) GT-R Motorsport N24 Schulze '11
I have to offer:
Tickets birthday, level, muscle's, rally's, 1000, licenses, series,
Update 2.02 (86 GT '12).

I thank you attention.:)
 
Last edited:
Deal for a 1000 ticket?
 
You could have bought it
 
Add me (Furinkazen) and I'll send tomorrow.👍

okay.👍 I'll be waiting.
Thank you for your attention.:)

already added you.👍
 
Last edited:
If you have a 1967 Ill give two and it can only be bought so you cant get it in green ticket form
 
Sent.
 
You can't get this car in green ticket form.
 
You can buy it from the NCD for 500K CR under Nissan.....
 

Hi furikazen
I received the ticket.:)
I'm working, so once I get home I will send the ticket in 1000.ok.👍

but, I search the ticket green! it (green) does not exist?

do not remember much, but he was not offered on a seasonal event?

I thank the attention of all.:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Wow, the man traded for a car he could have bought instantly. :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back