GT-R NISMO '17 tuning

Netherlands
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a couple cool tunes for my GT-R NISMO '17.

DRAG SETUP
TOP SPEED SETUP

Can someone post them.

My psn is StonedAapje

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a couple cool tunes for my GT-R NISMO '17.

DRAG SETUP
TOP SPEED SETUP

Can someone post them.

My psn is StonedAapje
Check out Hammer Studios on YouTube. He has a lot of top speed tunes for cars.
Watch "GT SPORT : 278+ MPH Nissan GT-R NISMO Setup!!" on YouTube

just would like to say that this channel you suggested is utter crap. 2 days ago they posted a lame drift trial with the Huayra and I pointed out that it sucked, with a link to a decent run. I got blocked.

just would like to say that this channel you suggested is utter crap. 2 days ago they posted a lame drift trial with the Huayra and I pointed out that it sucked, with a link to a decent run. I got blocked.
I have only tried the top speed Huayra and it was planted around RouteX. I suck at drifting. Some of his road cars and Gr3 cars are pretty stable.

You win some, you lose some. Pretty funny that the guy couldn't take some criticism. :P

I have only tried the top speed Huayra and it was planted around RouteX. I suck at drifting. Some of his road cars and Gr3 cars are pretty stable.

You win some, you lose some. Pretty funny that the guy couldn't take some criticism. :P
I think he got scared to lose some of his audience, which was all like "woohoooo weeeheeee omg what an amazing drift run!"
So yeah just saying this cause he doesn't deserve being directed to imo.

took me 2 tries to reach 282mph. I am not into drag races or top speed stuff at all, just understand a thing or 2 about gear ratios.
I didn't even watch the HSG vid, but I did expect to go faster than "278mph!!!!!".
fk me.

I have now watched the vid and saw he reaches 281.
I kind of skipped through the settings, that sounded like a lot of complete unnecessary ********, I did it with sport tyres on and everything else at default as I never used that car.
Then I did try adjusting stuff in suspension and lsd thinking aero, contact patch and what not: nothing changes anything to the max speed so don't bother.

here's how to set the gears in the most radically fast way.
1. set Final gear to the max
2. set Top Speed to min
3. set 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th to min
4. set 6th to max
5. set final to min.
voilà.
Step 1,2 you do because that's what will give you the available ratios that will let you make the loosest 1st gear ratio in comparison to the highest gear. meaning you can push to higher speeds into lower gears and kick into higher gears at more efficient RPMs
Step 3 you dont do the best spacing because you want 5th to be as loose as possible here, to bring the car to the highest speed at a tighter ratio than the very last
Step 4 might not always be true, here I first tried to let 6th at the ratio that was auto set but saw that it couldn't reach max RPM so tightened to the max.

I did try to tighten final gear a bit but there was no more gain to be found
The fact that this simple way to do it gave the best setting makes me think that this is probably the case on all cars.

Back