BLACKNESS78 Messages 117 New Zealand Messages BLACKNESS78 Mar 29, 2011 #1 What the deuce? I did a 7.28 with sport hards then exited and no trophy. Am I supposed to save the replay or something?
What the deuce? I did a 7.28 with sport hards then exited and no trophy. Am I supposed to save the replay or something?
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Mar 29, 2011 #2 Did you do it in Arcade mode with the "Arcade mode only" GT-R? Can't do it with a Garage car or a "Favorites" car.
Did you do it in Arcade mode with the "Arcade mode only" GT-R? Can't do it with a Garage car or a "Favorites" car.
grashopper Messages 822 Messages grashopper Mar 29, 2011 #4 Family Guy is on in the background. Stewie said what the deuce right as I started reading. Was a little odd...
Family Guy is on in the background. Stewie said what the deuce right as I started reading. Was a little odd...
BLACKNESS78 Messages 117 New Zealand Messages BLACKNESS78 Mar 29, 2011 #6 It didn't say next lap invalidated. Oh well maybe you can't touch the grass at all.
BLACKNESS78 Messages 117 New Zealand Messages BLACKNESS78 Mar 29, 2011 #7 grashopper Family Guy is on in the background. Stewie said what the deuce right as I started reading. Was a little odd... Click to expand... Spooky...
grashopper Family Guy is on in the background. Stewie said what the deuce right as I started reading. Was a little odd... Click to expand... Spooky...