C cariosor Messages 147 Dec 24, 2010 #1 This GTR is fully modified to 492 HP (limit in race is 493) with aero, tranny, LSD, all avialable drivetrain upgrades, best suspension, plus all weight reduction parts including carbon hood. Win easy with this car.
This GTR is fully modified to 492 HP (limit in race is 493) with aero, tranny, LSD, all avialable drivetrain upgrades, best suspension, plus all weight reduction parts including carbon hood. Win easy with this car.
pauln123 Premium Messages 409 Alberta, Canada Messages pauln123 Dec 24, 2010 #2 What place did you take in that race and what do you want for it
C cariosor Messages 147 Dec 24, 2010 #3 After buying and tuning (with a tuning I read in these forums and adjusting the suspension) I won after3 tries by 4+ sec. Before all the upgrades and tune the best I was doing was sixth place. Not sure what I want but please offer.
After buying and tuning (with a tuning I read in these forums and adjusting the suspension) I won after3 tries by 4+ sec. Before all the upgrades and tune the best I was doing was sixth place. Not sure what I want but please offer.
Jordanp19 Messages 348 Messages Jordanp19 Dec 24, 2010 #4 I will offer a RUF 3400s. Let me know if you would want that
pauln123 Premium Messages 409 Alberta, Canada Messages pauln123 Dec 24, 2010 #5 Look in my garage in the link below for cars that I have I don't really know what to offer but I may only be able to trade on December 27-28
Look in my garage in the link below for cars that I have I don't really know what to offer but I may only be able to trade on December 27-28
C cariosor Messages 147 Dec 24, 2010 #6 No thanks to the RUF. I was thinking of trading today. thanks anyway.
Jordanp19 Messages 348 Messages Jordanp19 Dec 24, 2010 #7 I will let you know if I have any other cars in a moment, just turning GT5 on now EDIT: Don't worry, I am managing to get a SpecV in another trade Thanks for your time and reply though Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
I will let you know if I have any other cars in a moment, just turning GT5 on now EDIT: Don't worry, I am managing to get a SpecV in another trade Thanks for your time and reply though
R ROBschneider24 Messages 107 Messages ROBschneider24 Dec 24, 2010 #8 i bought same car and won first time, thought it was the best car to use
justinother2001 Messages 281 Messages Gen_Desnootz ; GTP_Desnootz Dec 24, 2010 #9 Just go and buy the car, at a million dollar prize, the car pays for itself immediatly