GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Callidus
  • 18 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
84
Stock, 0 miles of course.

I'm after a F2007.

Can trade right away.
 
Im on. But can't trade before tomorrow
 
rest in 01:00AM i mean.
 
Ok man, If nobody can offer me it sooner (I have a trade slot today I wish to use) then it's yours buddy, and we'll trade tommorow.
 
Okay :D
 
I can trade right now...
 
Still available, can trade NOW. Grab it quick gents
 
Anything from my garage. I don't have an F2007, but I do have a Red FGT, a Ferrari F10, and a S.Vettel X2010. I can trade at midnight GMT.
 
Sorry CB but I'm only in need of a F2007 for now.
 
V12 lmr, Mclaren gtr, Panoz, Sc430 petronas or Yellowhat Gtr for it? pm me if interested.
 
Would you be interested in an X1 prototype? I can trade now.
 
I Have A F2007 But Am Booked Up :(
 
Back