- 124

- Los Angeles, CA
- Commie_Phil
Is there any difference between the GT Academy SpecV (which you win from all golds on S license) compared to the SpecV you can buy at the dealership? I have the GT Academy car already but it has a torque-sensing center diff and I don't know if I put it on ages ago when I used the car for a few races, or if it came as part of the "Academy" package or something. Anyone have one they know is totally untuned that they can check for me? Mine has 488HP, and I'm sure that was after an oil change.
I'm asking because we may do a "one-make" race with the SpecV and people want to know if they need to buy/can use the GT Academy version.
I'm asking because we may do a "one-make" race with the SpecV and people want to know if they need to buy/can use the GT Academy version.