GT-R V-Spec FULL TUNNED w/ Full Transmission

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 7 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
714
Japan
Japan
Messages
stravus_
Give me a full tuned and I give to you a 330 P4.
 
A 20,000,000 credit car for a car total around 350,000?

Smells funky in here...
 
A 20,000,000 credit car for a car total around 350,000?

Smells funky in here...

Its because the car is exploited.
they are one of the worthless cars in the game.
The GTR is probebley worth more
 
A 20,000,000 credit car for a car total around 350,000?

Smells funky in here...

Man, I don't want it.

I'm without money and I need a GT-R to play online in SSR7.
 
Its because the car is exploited.
they are one of the worthless cars in the game.
The GTR is probebley worth more

They're not worthless, because there are some people who haven't exploited that b-day thing. Including me. I traded for it, and I think this is actually pretty fair :)
 
They're not worthless, because there are some people who haven't exploited that b-day thing. Including me. I traded for it, and I think this is actually pretty fair :)

By worthless
I mean worth under 1million

I dont consider anything under 1million all the much valued, since at level 23 you can make 1 million in under an hour
 
But I don't want this car for anything, so if anyone have a GT-R Full Tuned and really want this one just contact me.
 
hi i have 1 psn Xx_oza_xX add me
 
Back