I will set up a lobby for clean racing tonight starting at about 9.
Plan to do 5 - 10 lap races on a few different tracks with a couple of mins between each race.
You can use any GT car you like ( pref STD ) and there will be a HP limit set.
Any tyre
Light damage
No assists
The aim of the game is to have clean fun racing. If you fancy it send me a FR my I'd is thebag69
Feel free to join the lobby at any time.
Plan to do 5 - 10 lap races on a few different tracks with a couple of mins between each race.
You can use any GT car you like ( pref STD ) and there will be a HP limit set.
Any tyre
Light damage
No assists
The aim of the game is to have clean fun racing. If you fancy it send me a FR my I'd is thebag69
Feel free to join the lobby at any time.