GT Retrospect

Introductive 1/2
Hi gamers and GT fans. This is a superdirective source speaking to the community on Gran Turismo
Flaws & prowess in the attempt to conjure a community strength and support to KAZ. Understand
the developer's challenges & the make up of the game so that you can give precise gaming criticism
and user input based around the game because you understand it. This is my specialty, so that's where
you come in to my plan & I will need you help..

LOOKING BACK 2/2
First off, looking back, I've seen that GT3, as old as it is, has a rating that closes around 9.8 or 9.5.
Graphically, GT3 visually was a treat to gamers & was considered the best racing game in the world; not just driving prowess, but it possessed a un touchable UI & and a roster of cars & accessories that gave the game a reason to keep playing the game.... The game is a sim, but it caters to a arcade generation somehow while being perfectly in sync with reality. That is what sets GT apart from the rest..

THE COMMUNITY ASSESSMENT :The community in GT is somehow; either not in full battle formation
or just confused as to what will be the final result of what GT7 will be. Because of this, (just like the Halo fanbase, which is much worse), you don't fully agree, thus you end up contradicting goals & this creates a wall of confusion for the devs. In the end, the lucky or controlled comments will reach the top. If these aren't truely ground braking ideas & they are put into the game, KAZ will possibly ruin the next GT for the PS4 in slight manner. My concern here isn't that the community is broken, but it seems to be heading in that direction.

My thoughts :Gran Turismo 6 may have not have been everything it needed to be, but it got driving from the gate. The game had the little features that would set it apart, such as things like rain, day times, track direction, weather/fog... However, the interface & it's features were too simple. The game may have got you going, was user friendly & had an easy interface to manage, the WHOLE THING lacked things like Arcade SPLIT SCREEN, Player 2 select seperate PS4 account to use cars from & the
most important thing :Saving replays from Split screen races. A dedicated offline experience..

Knock Offs
There were others; such as lively cinematic UI visual, or things like a a garage that simply saves the
tires you bought. Seriously, what happen to the old GT3 features that made it stand out. One thing
I'll say, then I cut this short; the Windows 8 interface. Looks like a bunch of boxes. Seriously, lets not
encourage KAZ to make Microsoft's UIs for their games. No disrespect, but GT7 needs an interface &
features that make a throw back to the GT that made the series rise. GT3. But in a new & next gen
way.

If we can make some sense of these facts, we can speak in one voice, one mind & PS4's final knock
out punch for it's competition will be complete. If I got any perspectives wrong, please correct me.
I really want to get to know the GT coms better as I've played this game hard core & want GT7 to
rip us something new. Leave a comment. Thx

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Just some friendly advice. Most threads around here are a little more narrowly focused, usually highlighting one issue or topic. What you've posted seems more like a manifesto or mission statement and it's hard for us to figure out what it is you're trying to do or where you want to go with it. There's nothing stopping you from doing this of course, just saying it's probably not going to get much of a dialogue going. The whole "leave a comment" thing is fine, but it's more of a Youtube type thing and around here we generally focus on more specific aspects of the GT series.

Welcome to :gtpflag:

Just some friendly advice. Most threads around here are a little more narrowly focused, usually highlighting one issue or topic. What you've posted seems more like a manifesto or mission statement and it's hard for us to figure out what it is you're trying to do or where you want to go with it. There's nothing stopping you from doing this of course, just saying it's probably not going to get much of a dialogue going. The whole "leave a comment" thing is fine, but it's more of a Youtube type thing and around here we generally focus on more specific aspects of the GT series.

Superdirector:
I see. Ok, it's an approach thing. Well I'll try to make a more simplified topic approach, just narrowing down what
it is in GT7 that needs to be in, such as (Split Screen returning with Seperate Garage data...) Etc. Any ways, I
have good means, I guess I just didn't make a clear point or at least let it fit in with the premise used on this site.

Sorry about that. I'll have a new post later as I have some work to do, but yeah, I can do that. It's the forums I'm
use to around here. LOL Thx for your input.

What I'm trying to say is that GT had a flavor or formula to it that made it the benchmark of the PS2 once, now it's
losing that quality. It's not hard to make a perfected game, it just takes the qualities. My discussion is about those
qualities & how we as fans could request a next gen concept of such a game, (as a template of interest). I've said
what I needed to say. It's all about gameplay features evolving & qualities in them returning. One subject across the
entire game concerning areas of gameplay... That's what I meant in all of this.

Back