R Rayonadoa Messages 35 Nov 5, 2012 #1 So how long have you been a GT gamer?. Have you been playing since The first one or have you only Been playing since GT4 or 5 ?
So how long have you been a GT gamer?. Have you been playing since The first one or have you only Been playing since GT4 or 5 ?
Spagetti69 Is not my real name. Premium Messages 10,403 Messages GTP_Spag69 Messages spagetti69 Nov 5, 2012 #2 Never heard of it.
Spagetti69 Is not my real name. Premium Messages 10,403 Messages GTP_Spag69 Messages spagetti69 Nov 5, 2012 #4 Rayonadoa Never heard of Gran Turismo? Click to expand... Yeah, what's it about?
Spagetti69 Is not my real name. Premium Messages 10,403 Messages GTP_Spag69 Messages spagetti69 Nov 5, 2012 #6 Rayonadoa You know then.. Click to expand... Yep. It's a myth. The cake is a lie. For the record I've played every one.
Rayonadoa You know then.. Click to expand... Yep. It's a myth. The cake is a lie. For the record I've played every one.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,148 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 5, 2012 #7 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114794 And I'll ignore the trolling for now, spagetti...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114794 And I'll ignore the trolling for now, spagetti...