GT series poll

• Thread starter BH-21
  • 6 comments
United States
Missouri
Well you have selected the GT series. Now for the real question, which class of cars do you want?

Choices
1) LM Fantasy Division - biggest selection
2) LM GTS/GT2 Division (currently GT1)
3) LM GT1 Division (old rules)

I'm going to try and eliminate all or most of the family cup races. Would an endurance race of 60 laps be to much to add to the core tracks?

1) Yes
2) No

P.S. Sorry I messed up the poll.

Last edited:
I'll vote for LM Fantasy Division (1) and No (2) (approval for endurance event).

By the way, Panoz Esperante belongs to GT1 division (old rules) too.

And just for information, when are you planning to start with this BH-21 ? If we're gonna have one month for racing like usual, then I'll have more than enough time to race and complete real-life duties too.

Petrolhead1
What do you mean by LM Fantasy?
LM Fantasy cars do not exist in real life although they do refer to some real life examples (NSX LM Prototype Race Car is a reference to NSX GT2 that participated back in 1994/1995 as well as Pagani Zonda LM that actually appeared numerous times in real-life Le mans events; for example).

Check BH-21's GT-season One event for more details (here).

Last edited:
I vote for LM fantasy too (with the Viper & Corvette?), for me endurance races up to 1 hour is fun, but 2 hours or more, not so much.

LM Fantasy for me too. We really could include the Viper and Corvette in the car selection as well. They won't run away fromt the field like the Vertigo would. Last season, Old Geezer's times in the Viper and GT-R were close too. Either way, it will be nice to have a change from the Endurance races that we've been running lately.

Latest Posts

Back