GT Special Versions

United Kingdom
London
And-War
Hi All

Im trying to find more info on some of the special Verions of GT, I know MattJ155 from you tube has alot of these, but would like if any one in the comunitiy has any info on these.

I Have seen a user on Flicker called Dogus Turkay posting alot of GT content, does anyone know if he is on GTPlanet? I took screen from his posts some really intresting stuff I think.

GT2000 I understand is the precursor to GT3 and uses some assests of GT2 MattJ155, I remember the UK EDGE Magazine covering this at one of the game shows.
The Copen Trial - based on GT Concept
Airtrek Trial did not know this existed oes anyone have this or a video of it? based on GT Concept
Pruis Trial based on GT Concept
VW Lupo Trial Did not know this existed, does anyone have this or a video? based on GT Concept
Micra Trial, Any one know this?
PSP Demo Any one know this?
Nissan 350 Version MattJ155 has a video
GT special edition Toyota 2004 Demo MattJ155 has a video

GT Hint Cards Im thinking this is Japan only, would like to know more on these

GT 4 Prologue hologram covers, Looks like Japan region only

bmw 1 series Virtual drive (which I have and is a timed demo with the petrol & diesel 120i and bmw 1 series Virtual drive dealership Never heard of this, does anyone know what is diffrence is?
gt.jpg Copen.jpg gt Airtrek.jpg GT Prius.jpg gt Micra.jpg psp demo.jpg GT HINTS.jpg GT HINTS2.jpg pro Holo.jpg pro Holo2.jpg bmw 1 series Virtual drive dealership.jpg bmw 1 series Virtual drive.jpg

I Have seen a user on Flicker called Dogus Turkay posting alot of GT content, does anyone know if he is on GTPlanet? I took screen from his posts some really intresting stuff I think.
He is.
GT2000 I understand is the precursor to GT3 and uses some assests of GT2 MattJ155, I remember the UK EDGE Magazine covering this at one of the game shows.
Pruis Trial based on GT Concept
Nissan 350 Version MattJ155 has a video
Micra Trial, Any one know this?
I have these.
The Copen Trial - based on GT Concept
Airtrek Trial did not know this existed oes anyone have this or a video of it? based on GT Concept
VW Lupo Trial Did not know this existed, does anyone have this or a video? based on GT Concept
GT special edition Toyota 2004 Demo MattJ155 has a video
I don't yet have these.
PSP Demo Any one know this?
There's a demo version of all GT games. These are essentially what you'd play in a games shop.
GT 4 Prologue hologram covers, Looks like Japan region only
This was a special release I think to mark a PlayStation sales landmark (like the GT1 million edition).
bmw 1 series Virtual drive (which I have and is a timed demo with the petrol & diesel 120i and bmw 1 series Virtual drive dealership Never heard of this, does anyone know what is diffrence is?
One has the two cars on a timed demo at the Nurburgring only, the other I think doesn't have a time limit and includes a couple more tracks. I want to say New York and... another track, but I can't remember.

Back