GT Sport Audio - A ultra simplistic tip, but may be usefull for someone

  • Thread starter Thread starter serlemke
  • 12 comments
  • 6,052 views
Messages
172
Czech Republic
Prague
Messages
serlemke
The ultrasimplistic tip is:
In audio setting, put the 'oponent engine sound' to maximum, this makes the 'in race' feel better, for example on this week race C you can compare when you and the car besides you are shifting. Its a very 'cheap' tip, but at lest for me, it sound nicer.
 
It actually make sense..

Just last night, I turned it down... But I think I will now crank it up....

Thanks for the tip ! :cheers:
 
I usually turn then down just a bit to -1.0 because when they're right beside me I can't hear my own engine as well, but when they're far away yea it sounds like I'm the only one on track sometimes.
 
I've actually been trying to find the perfect balance regarding the in-race audio. What other combinations does everyone use for engine, transmission, tire screech, and opposing cars?
 
Personally I always found the tire noise in GT games to be too high so when we got the option to lower it I put it all the way down and it's great. You hear it when you really need to, when you're actually losing grip and need to do something about it. Normally you hear squealing on every turn and with long turns it's just annoying.
 
Personally I always found the tire noise in GT games to be too high so when we got the option to lower it I put it all the way down and it's great. You hear it when you really need to, when you're actually losing grip and need to do something about it. Normally you hear squealing on every turn and with long turns it's just annoying.
I may try that one, it indeed keeps making that tires noise all the time.
 
Any recommendations for the transmission?
 
Any recommendations for the transmission?
if you use the hood/roof camera you can turn it to max, you will barrely hear it.
And I think for the other cameras its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to noise.
 
if you use the hood/roof camera you can turn it to max, you will barrely hear it.
And I think for the other cameras its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to noise.

I tried it maxed out. Didn't like it too much since I enjoy cockpit and chase cams the most. I almost never use hood or roof cam anyway. Turned it all the way down. You can still hear it in cockpit mode even at the minimum setting. I may try it at a middle volume.

Here's my set-up so far:

Engine: Max
Opponent Engine: Max
Tire Screech: Min
Transmission: Min
 
I tend to leave my engine on the base level and raise the 'audio effects'. I think this effects are the wind and track bumps.
Oponent engine max.
 
Personally I always found the tire noise in GT games to be too high so when we got the option to lower it I put it all the way down and it's great. You hear it when you really need to, when you're actually losing grip and need to do something about it. Normally you hear squealing on every turn and with long turns it's just annoying.
hmm I don't know, imo the noise is pretty useful to know whether you're really pushing the tyres to the limit or not.
 
I still have it on -5.0 and it's still too loud
 
The ultrasimplistic tip is:
In audio setting, put the 'oponent engine sound' to maximum, this makes the 'in race' feel better, for example on this week race C you can compare when you and the car besides you are shifting. Its a very 'cheap' tip, but at lest for me, it sound nicer.
I went the other way because when I use the formula cars, the opponent engines drown out your own engine noise (I always play from cockpit view). It’s really hard to know when to shift when you can’t hear your own engine.
 
Back