GT Sport bug - La Festa Cavallino Race 9 (rain) can't select Wets

United States
United States
I can't race the La Festa Cavallino Race 9 (it's a rain race) because I can't select wets / intermediates. :-(

I can only select slicks which is terrible on a Ferrari in the rain! I just keep spinning out.

I looked for a way to contact the powers that be directly, however, nothing allows me to contact them about this bug so I am posting it here.

Attachments

• 1576985467.png
    1576985467.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 33
I can't race the La Festa Cavallino Race 9 (it's a rain race) because I can't select wets / intermediates. :-(

I can only select slicks which is terrible on a Ferrari in the rain! I just keep spinning out.

I looked for a way to contact the powers that be directly, however, nothing allows me to contact them about this bug so I am posting it here.
The softest tyre for this race is Sports soft, which are treaded all weather tyres.

I can only select slicks which is terrible on a Ferrari in the rain!
The softest tyre for this race is Sports soft, which are treaded all weather tyres.
Indeed, there are no race tyres of any kind available for this event. No race slicks, no race intermediate/wet tyres. They're all treaded road tyres...

... and you're trying to put them on a Gr.3 Ferrari 458 GT3 race car.

Try winning the race in the Daytona for a bit of fun. Best I have managed is second place because there’s always a La Ferrari that comes roaring up on the long drag to the line that zooms past you. I have to up my blocking skills.

If you’re struggling with any of the Ferrari events, I recommend the regular 458 Italia. It handles significantly better than any of the other available cars.

Try winning the race in the Daytona for a bit of fun. Best I have managed is second place because there’s always a La Ferrari that comes roaring up on the long drag to the line that zooms past you. I have to up my blocking skills.

Sorry, which Ferrari is the Daytona? I don't see any with that name.

Back