GT Sport Companion BETA (Unofficial)

Brazil
Vitoria - ES
GTBRASIL
28870209_1769596559727066_2577847634576277504_o.jpg

GT Sport Companion App (Unofficial) CLOSED BETA for Android. PM me your email that is linked to a Google/Android account if you want to participate.

Find out what the Daily and FIA Races are without having to turn on your console and keep track of your stats and achievements from Gran Turismo Sport.

*Features*
- Daily Races (updated daily)
- FIA Races (updated every Sunday)
- User Profile (automatically updated from GT servers)
- Achievements (automatically updated from GT servers)

I run https://gtsportraces.com/
1f603.png

Last edited:
Interested, could you give brief post as to what exactly the app will do?
Find out what the Daily and FIA Races are without having to turn on your console and keep track of your stats and achievements from Gran Turismo Sport.

*Features*
- Daily Races (updated daily)
- FIA Races (updated every Sunday)
- User Profile (automatically updated from GT servers)
- Achievements (automatically updated from GT servers)

@fideles1986 this is a great app that you have started to build. I hope there will be a paid version as i would like to be able to compensate you on your hard work. I would also like to see in app a section where you can see your library like on the gran turismo website as i use that a lot to look on likes and activity wall. On the whole your app is very informative for sport mode, telling players what race, car, laps and even how long is left. Lots of info on FIA races as well. Like the player profile section as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I thought there would be an official companion app. At least that is what the gran-turismo.com website states... for a while now...

@fideles1986 this is a great app that you have started to build. I hope there will be a paid version as i would like to be able to compensate you on your hard work. I would also like to see in app a section where you can see your library like on the gran turismo website as i use that a lot to look on likes and activity wall. On the whole your app is very informative for sport mode, telling players what race, car, laps and even how long is left. Lots of info on FIA races as well. Like the player profile section as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Thanks dude! We are working on the iOS version also. After launch i'll update everyone on future plans for the app.

Latest Posts

Back