GT SPORT CONTROLLER

• Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
uk
MUGUCAN
Hello there, can anyone tell me if arrows on GT Sport can be used as steering like GT6 controller was?!
It is so disappointing if not because I just hate using stick for driving, I think arrows have far more accuracy than the stick and I'm hoping there is a way to fix this!
Thanks in advance for the respond!!

Ah, the memories of playing GT1 and 2 with the D-Pad!!

I'm sure it could possibly be changed in the settings somewhere, but like @NJ72 says - i don't think it will be anywhere near as accurate as with the sticks. I changed (I think - cant remember the default setting) during GT3 and havent looked back since (apart from when i can be bothered to get my wheel out)! From memory, it does take a bit of getting used to the finer feel required but definitely worth the effort.

Hello there, can anyone tell me if arrows on GT Sport can be used as steering like GT6 controller was?!
It is so disappointing if not because I just hate using stick for driving, I think arrows have far more accuracy than the stick and I'm hoping there is a way to fix this!
Thanks in advance for the respond!!

Yes, it's possible to play with the good old arrows. Also, you can choose to use X for the gas and square for the brake.

Can use d-pad as well as motion steering. I know some poper good players use it. Takes getting used to.

Just use the DS4 motion sense feature, pretty good for analogue steering, so not on/off only.
The L1 an R1 buttons are great for brake and acceleration, as they are pressure sensitive.

Yes, Dualshocks 1 through 3 had pressure sensitive D-pad and face buttons. The Dualshock 4 doesn't.

Only Dualshocks 2 and 3 have face sensitive buttons... so Dualshocks 4 are worse than 2 and 3 ...

IR

Back