GT Sport Custom Music Playlists - Which tracks are you listening to / recommend?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by evldave333, Jun 24, 2019.

1. evldave333

evldave333

I think we can all agree the music selection in GT Sport is a bit of a mixed bag... I usually make my own playlists to listen to whilst driving focusing on Hi tempo tracks usually DnB or House. Ive compiled a playlist above of some of my favourites that Ive been rinsing whilst driving. Im OCD and often spend hours listening to new releases seeking out good driving tunes (usually only one in a hundred makes the cut). Im curious to hear what tunes get you in a driving mood / make you drive faster post some youtube playlists or links if you can...

2. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

I tend to just listen to the in-game music while browsing through the menus. In races, I fire up Media Player and put on the GT4-NTSC Soundtrack.

"It don't mean a thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

3. evldave333

evldave333

I do prefer the earlier soundtracks in the GT series when the first game dropped and original Wipeout too they were iconic...

CVPI93 likes this.
  4. evldave333

evldave333

A couple of tunes that I love to listen to aggressively blitzing around tokyo under the streetlights at night... I think they really suit it

The point at two minutes in were this tune kicks in makes me hammer the accelerator lol

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    sundaydriving and fikridroid like this.
  5. evldave333

evldave333

Some tracks evoke a real sense of speed because of the beats and synths... here's a couple that I picked out for Wipeout / GT Sport

sundaydriving likes this.
  6. MikeV27

MikeV27

I’ve been on a synthwave kick for the past little while, I love it when I am racing. I usually listen to a playlist on spotify, my two go to artists are usually Perturbator and Carpenter Brut.

not a creepy song title at all

if you start it after the warm up when the race loads up, it usually kicks in right when you get control of your car after the 3-2-1 countdown finishes :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    evldave333 likes this.
  7. O604

O604

You've probably heard of Underworld. They have great stuff on their website.

This is a 26 minute remix of a track on GT6.

evldave333 likes this.
  8. evldave333

evldave333

Its all about the frenetic pace of a tune, music and driving go great together :-)

9. evldave333

evldave333

Love underworld I remember getting born slippy on cd over 20 years ago showing my age lol Ive been bumping 2 months off quite a bit

sundaydriving and O604 like this.
  10. evldave333

evldave333

Defo driving tunes to get heavy on the accelerator!

11. JohnEB

JohnEB

Whatever I can to stop hearing that whale or someone’s mother-in-law or whatever song!

evldave333 likes this.
  12. evldave333

evldave333

Any liquid drum n bass fans might want to check out this fella called Antoninus of Club Amen on Soundcloud, this mix called believe in yourself is an absolute stonker... done many a lap with this blaring away...

13. evldave333

evldave333

I hear ya on that, I think they just licenced stuff cheaply off sonys own labels very hit and miss! At least the driving is fantastic!

JohnEB likes this.
  14. evldave333

evldave333

My mate fitz-e really knows his drum bass inside and out, he's been collecting for ages and has his own decks set up. This is a heavier drum n bass mix he mixed up himself its perfect to drive to give it a listen...

So many times Ive played Gran Turismo right up to the end of this mix

15. evldave333

evldave333

I love blasting about a fult pelt listening to the foo fighters track good grief great hi tempo tune

sundaydriving likes this.
  16. evldave333

evldave333

Quite like a bit of old school hip hop...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  17. sundaydriving

sundaydriving