GT Sport Date Night...

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
Devon UK
GT Sport Date Night

I thought people might like another update on my (post wife) GT Sport odyssey and to hear about my recent GT Sport based date night.

My mother has started worrying about my romantic life after my marriage breakdown and says I spend too much time “colouring in” racing cars and pretending to drive them in the cupboard under the stairs. "It’s not healthy for me". She worries so much so in fact, she took some action on my behalf.

Mother left me a note a couple of weeks ago saying she had booked me in for a speed dating night down at the local social club and if I didn’t go, she and Dad would kick me out to fend for myself. I had pretty much no choice but to say yes. I wasn’t looking forward to it, mainly due to the social aspect but I was also gutted because it was on the day a new set of “Daily” Sport Mode races were due to be released.

Anyway, come the speed dating night, I went into the social club with my head down and expected an evening of social awkwardness with a load of people that didn’t know their DS4s from their G29s. Integration was tricky as the official rules are that you shouldn’t talk about your work life during the three minutes you have with each lady. This was a blow as it meant I could not tell them about my recent trip to Japan to interview Kazunori Yamauchi. Most of the girls had not heard of Gran Turismo, let alone realised the in game benefits of using a clutch and shifter (over paddles) on road cars with a standard manual transmission. Conversation did not flow easily. One girl was nice though and it turned out her brother played Forza Motorsport. She described it as a sim but I pointed out to her that it was barely at the level of simcade if I was being honest.

At the end of the round of three minute chats you get to see who you have been matched with by way of paired thumbs ups from both sides of the gender based dating divide. I gave all the girls a thumb’s up, so I was surprised to find I had matched with only one lady. However I was pleased to see it was the Forza girl. We chatted briefly and agreed to meet up soon.

A few texts later we had set a date at my Mum and Dad’s house for a bite to eat and some chill time. She later sent me a message saying that if I sent her a pic of my “joy stick” she would reply with one showing me her “little mouse”. I replied saying I don’t do flight sims and I wasn’t that bothered about seeing her mouse as I’m not really into PC gaming.

The night of the date arrived and Mum gladly dragged Dad down to the Kings Arms Pub for bingo and a few pints. I decided my Nomex race suit would be a little too much for a dinner date so just went for the GT branded jacket I swiped from Translators San’s chair back, as I was being thrown out of the Polyphony Digital offices. My date had chosen not to go for a Motorsport theme but looked very nice in a low cut strappy silk top and skin tight black jeans. I had the kettle already boiling for the ramen noodles so we were pretty much set for the night. She seemed happy with chicken and herb flavor but I opted for a more impressive beef and chili powder mix. While eating dinner I began to suspect she might have a fungal foot infection as she kept rubbing her foot up and down the inside of my leg and up into my crotch, in an apparent effort to relieve the itching. I offered her some of my Clotrimazole cream but she declined.

Luckily talk quickly drifted to gaming and we told each other our console histories and relayed our favorite titles. Conversation flowed nicely and the wine went down equally as well. After a while she put her hand on my knee, smiled at me and said “where in the house could we go for a little bit more fun”?

Well, this was all I needed to hear and I was up out of my chair faster than you can say TRL_LIGHTNING. I held her hand and lead her to a door just outside the dining room. My pulse raced as I opened the door and showed her into my under-stair gaming cupboard, she looked confused but followed me in. “That’s not quite what I had in mind” she said blushing, ”but it looks fun”. Of course, she was used to an Xbox and was perhaps new to seeing a PS4.

She delicately bushed a finger across her open lips and I saw at the same time, the skin of her neck and chest redden as she took in the impressive size and nature of my racing rig.

“What’s that” she said in an urgent breathy voice while pointing towards my steering wheel.

"That’s my THRUSTMASTER” I replied with glee.

“Oh god, I am so hot and wet right now” she said with a deep moan whilst grabbing my forearm.

“Damn sorry” I replied, “that’s most likely the drips from the leaky radiator in the room upstairs. I will go and turn down the central heating in a minute”.

I had snared her interest and now it was time to show off my skills. “Pick a track and a car for me and I will show you what I get up to when I’m alone in here.” She giggled and scanned the screen after had I selected time trial from the arcade menu. She chose the Nurburgring 24hr circuit saying it looks “funky” and I went to pick a car from my garage.

“Oh that one there looks like a nice racing car, what’s that one?”

“That one” I said “that’s my Porsche 911 RSR, with a special GTPlanet endurance livery I designed”.

“You designed that?” she said with a gasp. As the words left her mouth she began groaning and her thighs quivered. Her knees gave way and she had to reach for a coat hook on the wall to keep from falling into a heap on the floor. Perhaps she has had a bit too much wine I thought crossly. “Please be careful of my framed picture of Jimmy Broadbent there, you nearly knocked it off” I said as I gestured towards the gilt frame next to my now swaying anorak.

There was a tense and weighty atmosphere while we waited for the screen to load. Then I began my lap in the RSR. The first few corners went well and I nailed the entry into Ford corner like a pro. Next I was taken by surprise as I felt the warm breath and soft touch of her lips on my neck. I mashed the throttle in shock and ended up going backwards into the gravel at Dunlop.

She remained close and whispered in my ear “take it easy now, you don’t want to go in too fast, then go off and end up spoiling the fun before its even got started”.

The fun had started, I thought to myself as I pressed retry. This time I focused.

I was amazing, I hit every apex, nailed every breaking zone and delicately managed the tricky transition onto the older nordschleife portion of the circuit to perfection. My great run continued around the remaining twelve miles of the track and I enjoyed her gasps and the tightening of her grip on my shoulders as I set a blistering lap time.

As I crossed the line she turned my head towards hers, kissed me passionately on the lips and blurted out the words, “I absolutely have to have you right now, this second”!

It was at this point I relaised she might want further relations with me beyond playing GT Sport. I knew I had to be strong and do this right. “Not so fast” I said with a grin, “I am nothing if not a gentleman and what sort of gentlemen would I be if I didn’t let you have a go in the RSR first.

Luckily she giggled and jumped into the seat, keen to get going. I showed her the controls and pressed Start!

Unfortunately things went downhill from there. She went way too deep into turn one, lifted off the throttle into Flugplatz, went Miss-Miss-Miss and didn't take the banking around the Karussell. At the end of the lap she was a pathetic and embarrassing 15 seconds slower than my time.

I gestured for her to leave the play seat and said “I’m very sorry but this just isn’t going to work between us. Look, if you call an Uber now you might be able to leave in time for the next matchmaking for Daily Race C.”

As she ran out of the house I cursed my foolishness and relalised what an idiot I had been. In desperation I shouted after her “Remember, my PSN ID is mthomas underscore 95, just in case your brother ever gets a PlayStation”.

I had a lovely time on my GT Sport date night. Would any other GTPlanet members be willing to share their romantic Gran Turismo experiences with the community? I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for being with me on my journey.
BIG JIMMY

Last edited:
I had a lovely time on my GT Sport date night. Would any other GTPlanet members be willing to share their romantic Gran Turismo experiences with the community? I'd love to hear them.

As a serious response, my partner did quite enjoy playing GT Sport, and I decided to get her to do some missions and licenses. She often got Gold, and even thrashed my PB on one of the Northern Isle infield mission challenges by bouncing off the wall. That's when it got competitive.

As a serious response, my partner did quite enjoy playing GT Sport, and I decided to get her to do some missions and licenses. She often got Gold, and even thrashed my PB on one of the Northern Isle infield mission challenges by bouncing off the wall. That's when it got competitive.

You have a keeper there!

Give me a minute while I try to stop guffawing... :lol:

Unfortunately it was always doomed to failure if you couldn't even agree on the correct flavour of ramen!

Still, it sounds like you had a lucky escape - who knows what infection you might have caught if she kept rubbing your leg like that :eek:.

PS have you still got her number? :sly:

My guy :lol::lol::bowdown::bowdown: You are one of the best fourm posters I have ever seen. I die laughing everytime, to the point that my co workers look at me like I'm stupid. I can't wait to see what kind of liveries we get from this thread. I still use the Kettle and Ramen one on my GT3 Aston :lol::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the great feedback guys. I wanted to say sorry if there are lots of mistakes in it, as my dyslexia makes proof reading what I write pretty much pointless as I just don't see the errors. :embarrassed:

@BigJimmy I simply cannot believe you missed out the most important part of your date night, the one thing we all MUST know.

Did she prefer it from the cockpit view, sitting on the bumper, or does she prefer it using the rear
view? Sorry, finger slipped.

Also, did she leave the HUD on or take it off?

the sheer audacity of the girl... tricking you into thinking you were on for a competitive 1-on-1, when all the time all she was after was a half arsed spin in your RSR. You should have told her to go and hang around Sansbury's car park on a Sunday night and hook up with the drifters in their pimped out Corsas.

Latest Posts

Back