GT Sport Decal Uploader Website Down

• Thread starter AGNT009
  • 8 comments
United States
Tennessee
AGNT009
I just bought game last month. First time Ive seen the uploader site down. It tries saying:

Please access these pages again after using Gran Turismo Sport's online features.
The online ID with which you are currently signed into this site has no record of having been used to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features. As such, pages intended only for online users will not be displayed.
To view these pages, connect your PlayStation®4 console to the network, and use your current online ID to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features, then sign into this page once again.
You will then be able to access some of Gran Turismo Sport's community features from this site, which is extremely convenient.

Does this happen regularly? Just got inspiration for a new scheme and cant upload new decals. Im currently logged into game, so thats not it.

I had this the other week, combined with uploading issues. Seemed like a server problem and sorted itself within 24 hours.

Sadly it still hasnt shown up in the decals list on Gran-Turismo.com. Honestly I think something happened with that last update. I can no longer get cars to show up when I buy for real money. And now I cant get my decals uploaded. Before the last update I didnt have any problems.

Sadly it still hasnt shown up in the decals list on Gran-Turismo.com. Honestly I think something happened with that last update. I can no longer get cars to show up when I buy for real money. And now I cant get my decals uploaded. Before the last update I didnt have any problems.

They should show up in decal uploader section, if yes you should be able to use them ingame.

Noobishness hits me square in the jaw lol. Its in the my library section not the community decal section.......Thanks for the tips guys. New to the game.

Back