GT Sport Demo Videos

• Thread starter robert1
  • 14 comments
The videos in this game are jaw-dropping! The cars look and sound amazing!!
Don’t they just?! Even on here they look stunning, but in person on a 4K HDR setup they go up another couple of notches, absolutely insane. Be interesting to see how Forza 7 on XB1X ends up looking like in comparison. Everything I’ve seen so far puts GT as the more realistic looking and Forza as the more showy looking,

Don’t they just?! Even on here they look stunning, but in person on a 4K HDR setup they go up another couple of notches, absolutely insane. Be interesting to see how Forza 7 on XB1X ends up looking like in comparison. Everything I’ve seen so far puts GT as the more realistic looking and Forza as the more showy looking,
There are a couple of 4K HDR vids you can dload from Gamersyde that show FM7 at it's best http://gamersyde.com/news_forza_7_in_hdr_on_gamersyde_-19287_en.html

I stuck them on a USB stick and played them via the usb port on my LG B6OLED.

I have a Liquid Yellow Renaultsport in real life and I have never seen the colour accurately shown in a game (long time Forza and GT fan) but in the BETA with 4K and HDR the colour was epic. So deep and rich. Went and brought a Liquid Yellow Renault and was disappointed.

Looking at the link they used the XB1S so it's HDR but no XB1X 4K
Yeah I wondered that when I clicked the link. Haven’t looked yet, and still debating on getting an XB1X. Might get one for the sake of having an Ultra HD media drive but truth be told I am less and less bothered about owning physical media theee days. I know the S has one too but there’d be no point in that with the X coming out! Yep, even women do man maths! lol

Back