GT Sport external USB recognition...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mannskee
  • 7 comments
  • 3,165 views
Messages
123
United States
Stockton, Ca
Hello folks does anyone know if Gran Turismo sport plans on allowing external USB devices to be plugged in such as a keyboard, button box or e-brake? If so it would be a game changer. One of the reasons I like project cars 2 better.
 
Really? It Doesn't recognize anything. I Want to hook up a e brake for rally
 
Make a DIY e-brake. ;)
 
Make a DIY e-brake. ;)

I know I've been looking at them. Trying not to go that route cause it's gunna be ugly lol. Unless I solder some wires which I definitely don't want to do.
 
Then make a lever that hits a button when you pull it. And have it hit a button on your controller. Should be easy and inexpensive to make ;)
 
I use a USB keyboard, from the PS2 linux kit, for typing in chat. Presumably not what you mean...
 
No not for chat I know a keyboard works for that. I meant using a usb keyboard to assign buttons like a button box or a usb e brake.
 
Back