GT Sport game Hack and cheats

Should this be patch? E brakes and Brake Boost?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • It's ok

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
My apologies, I have been quite busy these past couple of days so I wasn't able to reply right away.

I understand what your point of view is that it would be very difficult to perform the optimal brake pressure which is definitely correct. It took me about 4 months of learning about this glitch and practice to get it quite consistent and I could probably get my brake pressure in a margin of error of about 2% on a controller but if you have a wheel and pedals, it is much easier to hit the correct margin, but obviously people who have never heard of this wouldn't have the experience.

In the video I will make in these coming weeks I will set a ghost lap around the track Blue Moon Bay, however it wont be a normal lap because before the first lap starts (By crossing the start/finish line) I will line up my car just behind the start/finish line so when I launch, the ghost lap will also record the launch of the car.

I will use a car that would perhaps be chosen by anyone in the forum to make it an unbiased choice, the tune of the car would be fully stock and the launch of the car would use TCS on 1 just so there cant be anything else to influence the acceleration of the car. I will set a ghost lap with the launch of that car with no brake boost or e cheat technique and then I will race that ghost with that car launched with the brake boost or e cheat launch.

When I am setting up the ghost laps, I will leave the video uncut so I wouldn't be able to tweak or change the tune of the car or the ghost laps. If that wouldn't be sufficient enough evidence, I will do a lap of a track of choice and a car of choice to see if the glitch will be able to be observed there (I am no where near a pro at track racing but I will keep it clean and consistent).

I hope this will give the chance to show you about this glitch so we can get it taken care of

Thanks,

Mc

(Also the brake boost technique works on mostly everything except some weird cars where you have to adapt it a little bit)
Does this still work lmk

Back