GT Sport League on AOR

United States
United States
BL99DY-NINE
I am one of the coordinators for AOR GT Sport league and I was wondering if we could make some posts on this site to promote our league. (example attached)
S6_AOR_GTS_SFPROMO_v2.jpg

We are open to all driver skill levels and have no preconditions to joining (save that you haven't been previously blacklisted by AOR). I have read over your terms & conditions but often times if you don't ask you don't get so if the answer is 'no', I understand.

The general rule is that all the necessary info to join is on GTPlanet and you don't force people to another site for everything.

well, could I get some more clarification on
don't force people to another site for everything
?
we could post the sign up info along with the above image but the official sign up would have to be on our site. Would that be acceptable?

well, could I get some more clarification on
?
we could post the sign up info along with the above image but the official sign up would have to be on our site. Would that be acceptable?
Sorry, no, it wouldn't.

To promote an online league here, you need to host and maintain it here. We welcome any organization that wants to take advantage of our community for organized online racing, but you have to be willing to give back to it.

Sorry, no, it wouldn't.

To promote an online league here, you need to host and maintain it here. We welcome any organization that wants to take advantage of our community for organized online racing, but you have to be willing to give back to it.

fair enough, thank you for time

Back