GT Sport live stream league.

• Thread starter Lastritez
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all

My name is Lastritez on twitch and I've been a fan of racing for a while now , while I'm not a die hard racing fan i do enjoy racing games. I've been streaming on Twitch for nearly 2 1/2 years , its my passion. We have a lot of very good racers in stream that join us daily for races mainly on GT Sport but we do race still in Project Cars 2 but for us all atm the game seems a little disjointed/broken. I like to involve everyone in competitions / leagues at every available chance with it all being streamed live.
I am a UK stream so i usually start my stream between 2pm-3pm uk time Monday - Friday with a weekend stream every now and then.

I recently started a Gr3 league which is going very well and today 17/11/17 we are starting a "team" based league where after the draw live on stream tonight each driving team will have same car with same liverys etc. We are always looking for skilled drivers to take part in different events , we dont really care if your not that good or if your lewis hamilton. We just want friendly players to learn and grow , we already have a fantastic racing community and i would just love to grow what we have and find many more to have fun with. Just be a clean racer etc and we would love to see you in stream. Just search for Lastritez on Twitch , we also have a discord channel with hundreds of like minded racers able to share ideas for upcoming events. If you have any questions etc my name is the same on all platforms , I'm active on twitter and hope to see you soon.

Lastritez (Steve)

Well if you guys are interested drop by the stream one night and tell me your from the forums etc and we will make it happen.

Yesterday we started Team Racing at Nurburgring GP and it was brilliant , had 10 racers , used a random number generator on the net to pick the teams and it was fantastic. Although i did get taken out at the first corner by my own team mate :mad: but i managed to claim a 6th place over 30 laps. Race was very clean and exciting. We are starting a Gr 4 league on Monday , continuation of the Gr 3 league on Wednesday and planning a Nascar Oval tournament soon too. If you are interested at any point send me a tweet (Lastritez on twitter) or just drop by anytime from 2pm UK time Monday to Friday.

Back