GT Sport Liveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostCaliber

(Banned)
United States
United States
Can someone explain to me how some of these liveries are actually created?

Are they created within game, or are some of them being exported or done on a different program on the PC and then saved through the website??

I get that a lot of them are just super talented people, but it almost seems impossible that some are being created within the games livery creator tool, especially with some of the images they put on them.

Can someone explain to me how some of these liveries are actually created?

Are they created within game, or are some of them being exported or done on a different program on the PC and then saved through the website??

I get that a lot of them are just super talented people, but it almost seems impossible that some are being created within the games livery creator tool, especially with some of the images they put on them.
All of the liveries are created within game, but you can import decals from your PC. There are restrictions though, those decals can not exceed a certain size and they need to be of a certain file format (I don't remember the details exactly).

All the liveries are done within the game. However, as @Racer93 says, you can upload images that have been redone as SVG files into the game.

You can find more info in our livery forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back