GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Any livery-making fanatics out there? lol.

SportPesa Racing Point F1 (Mercedes)...honestly I'm not expecting anybody to attempt it but how hard would this be for a first timer?

_X4I9360.jpg

Any livery-making fanatics out there? lol.

SportPesa Racing Point F1 (Mercedes)...honestly I'm not expecting anybody to attempt it but how hard would this be for a first timer?

_X4I9360.jpg
It’s quite complex.
The real difficulty would be making sure the lines down the sides of the nose linked up smoothly over the sidepods. And you’d have to contend with some masking due to the silver bargeboards and mirrors. Oh and the Halo too, for some reason getting stuff on the Halo in GTSport is really tricky

Does anyone know how the acheive the color known as fluorescent chartreuse yellow?

AKA its the color seen in this motorsport legend:

brawn-gp-f1-car.jpg

The colour I have looks a bit more yellow than your picture, but is based on the RGB HSL values I found, attached is an SVG that you can use as a decal..... I'm assuming you can download it - I hope it works!

Attachments

• NeonCharteuse.svg
    619 bytes · Views: 21
Could someone design me the GT4 Multimatic Sports Europe Number 15 Mustang for the GT4 car in the game.

Attachments

• timthumb.jpg
    timthumb.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 14
This might be a longshot, but I was trying to see if anyone has the time to make a team livery for me. I have absolutely zero creativity and spent 4 hours trying to come up with something. All I know is that I want the main colors to be matte black and metallic gold, with Buteco Racing Club (team name) somewhere in the car. I did manage to come up with the team logo in those 4 hours :D I have no way to compensate any of you so please feel free to disregard this post if you don't want to do it, don't want to pressure anyone into it :)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 15
Since the Silvia has now arrived, can someone replicate Fielding Shredder's S-chassis from the show Hyperdrive? This is the only decent image I can find so far
netflix-hyperdrive-drifting-atiyeh-2-1566424980.jpg

Could someone do a tribute livery to ‪Anthoine Hubert. It's a sad time for everyone in motorsport. Even if you didn't watch f2 or knew him. We most never forget Anthoine.
R.I.P Champion

Latest Posts

Back