GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Here we go. This the 2015 Nissan Altima "Ride of Your Life" race car featured in a commercial from Spring 2015. Could someone recreate this livery on the Gr. 4 Mazda Atenza, and keep the Nissan logos despite the fact that the livery is to be done on a Mazda?

nissan_altima_ride_of_your_life_1.jpg
41721865211_ea6229b3da_c.jpg
nissan-altima-ride-of-your-life-004-1.jpg
26854028537_d8a63d8363_c.jpg
music-in-nissan-altima-royl-commercial.jpg
nissan-altima-ride-of-your-life-002-1.jpg

Thanks.

upload_2018-9-2_20-36-12.png

or the hockey stick one. dont really care about the color. I just suck at doing liveries, but I think a lot of us old schools would like it.
My friend has a purple '69. thanks in advance to anyone. I just cant find one. Playstation four (there I did not abbreviate) Send me a message to anyone that has one. lav01

edit: does anyone have one or be able to do it? I would like a purple one. either with the hockey stick stripes. I can not find one. Hopefully that is clear. Please let me know. I do not really care about the tune, just want a cool livery. And thanks for moving it to the right place for me.

Last edited:
Can someone do this livery on th
e Renault R.S.01 Gr.X? It is the 2012 Renault-Alpine A110-50 concept.

Renault-Alpine-A110-50-41159.jpg
Renault-Alpine-A110-50-41156.jpg
Renault-Alpine-A110-50-41157.jpg
Renault-Alpine-A110-50-41176.jpg
Renault-Alpine-A110-50-41160.jpg

View attachment 763269
or the hockey stick one. dont really care about the color. I just suck at doing liveries, but I think a lot of us old schools would like it.
My friend has a purple '69. thanks in advance to anyone. I just cant find one. Playstation four (there I did not abbreviate) Send me a message to anyone that has one. lav01

As you requested I moved your post here. You should probably edit it slightly now though since the title of your thread is now gone.

@JaCor653

I didn’t have the Gr.X so I made it on the Gr.3. Also, I didn’t bother doing an endless search for the decals on the side, so I did a slightly different one, but it should look how you want it anyway.

0C0CA7DC-09A2-4963-8024-709DB340F0E1.jpeg
47EF3E75-1478-443F-AB4F-7C7A683080E9.jpeg

I haven’t shared it yet. Let me know what you think.

Here we go. This the 2015 Nissan Altima "Ride of Your Life" race car featured in a commercial from Spring 2015. Could someone recreate this livery on the Gr. 4 Mazda Atenza, and keep the Nissan logos despite the fact that the livery is to be done on a Mazda?

View attachment 762154 View attachment 762155 View attachment 762148 View attachment 762149 View attachment 762152 View attachment 762153

Thanks.
You haven't been forgotten. will get to this once i've completed a complex decal i'm doing. I will try the Crew 2 car also, seems a bit tricky though

Last edited:
What's the one thing?

EDIT: Can you change the rims so that they are similar to these?

renault-alpine-2017-specs-home-improvement-cast-members.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
@JaCor653

Oh just the bit underneath the headlight. I could do it black instead of blue.

Worst example picture ever regarding tte wheels. :lol: I can’t make out what it looks like, it’s too dark / black.

Also wish you told me this before I shared it, which is why I waited in the first place. ;)

@JaCor653

Oh just the bit underneath the headlight. I could do it black instead of blue.

Worst example picture ever regarding tte wheels. :lol: I can’t make out what it looks like, it’s too dark / black.

Also wish you told me this before I shared it, which is why I waited in the first place. ;)

On the topic of the wheels, if you have something like these, like BBS RE-MGs, that would work, painted black. On the topic of the timing, you let me know it was shared when I was driving to school, and I didn't have a chance to respond until afterwards. I suppose I could have realized that I wanted different rims earlier this morning, but I just didn't think about it. Just change the rims to something similar to the image I linked, and paint them black, and that should be good. Thanks.

View attachment 763269

edit: does anyone have one or be able to do it? I would like a purple one. either with the hockey stick stripes. I can not find one. Hopefully that is clear. Please let me know. I do not really care about the tune, just want a cool livery. And thanks for moving it to the right place for me.

This popped up in my feed. You should ask him to do a purple one for you.

On the topic of the wheels, if you have something like these, like BBS RE-MGs, that would work, painted black. On the topic of the timing, you let me know it was shared when I was driving to school, and I didn't have a chance to respond until afterwards. I suppose I could have realized that I wanted different rims earlier this morning, but I just didn't think about it. Just change the rims to something similar to the image I linked, and paint them black, and that should be good. Thanks.

Well I did ask you when I showed you what I had come up with if you had any remarks before I shared it, and you said it was ready to share.

Don’t think I’m mad because you later asked if I could redo the wheels, I just hate deleting something I’ve shared and reuploading a revised version. :P

I’ve updated the wheels, and it’s been shared.

Well I did ask you when I showed you what I had come up with if you had any remarks before I shared it, and you said it was ready to share.

Don’t think I’m mad because you later asked if I could redo the wheels, I just hate deleting something I’ve shared and reuploading a revised version. :P

I’ve updated the wheels, and it’s been shared.

Thank you for taking the time make and revise the livery. It looks great.

Lotus-BMW 23B Team Glasius

For the Jaguar XJ13

wallpapers_bmw_lotus-23b_1963_1_b.jpg

lotus_23_1963_pictures_1_b.jpg

biga.jpg

Those decals on the side don't have to be perfect. Anything retro will work.

Many thanks, I've wanted this for awhile now.

Hi,

I've tried once asking for a car livery (not good at it, unfortunely), but no luck yet.. Gotta try again... In fact, the car should be in game already...

If the liveries do exist already, I can´t seem to find them.

So, the liveries I'm looking for are those of late Georg Plasa's BMW's... 134 Judd and/or E36 320 Judd.

Since I can´t figure out how to add photos, I leave you some links. For those of you who don´t know this cars, I advise you to see some youtube videos... It's worthy, trust me (I was fortunate enough to see the 134 live, and still can hear it in my head)

https://www.engineswapdepot.com/?p=4559

http://blog-int.kwautomotive.net/kw...up-2018-goodwood-festival-of-speed-hillclimb/

Thanks

@syntex123

Knowing your love for Nissan, I think you might enjoy this livery. I know I want it on a Mazda, but it's still a Nissan livery.

View attachment 762154 View attachment 762155 View attachment 762148 View attachment 762149 View attachment 762152 View attachment 762153

Thanks.

@JaCor653,

I saw it, but I think it’s blasphemy having it say Altima still and not Atenza :lol: not touching that one. Sorry. (not because of what I just said, I just don’t feel it for that one. I need to have a certain degree of motivation when I do a livery)

@JaCor653,

The GT-R has a totally different shape. The Atenza is the best choice for sure, but like I said I’m not feeling it for that one.

Thanks syntex. And streetoutlaw. it says I added it to collection, but it hasnt showed up yet. I am sure it just prob takes a bit. Yuor pic is exactly what I was looking for

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here but I'll take a crack at Georg Plasa's BMW.

@Filipe Silva I assume you would like this livery on the BMW Gr. 3 but which one? (M6 MPower or Walkenhorst)

@Filipe Silva

Just an update for you:
I'm currently logo wrangle-ing and since it very much looks like the car never appeared with the exact same sponsors twice I am doing a bit of a mash-up. I am going to include the Arrivederci lettering as I feel it will be appropriate since Georg Plasa is no longer with us.

It also looks like there isn't a consistent driver number for the car so do you have a favorite driver number?

Do you have a favorite wheel that you would like to see? (I currently have ENKEI GTC01RR wheels in silver on the car)

Back