GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
An update to the update:

Georg Plasa BMW134-side.jpg Georg Plasa BMW134-front.jpg

Georg Plasa BMW134-roof.jpg Georg Plasa BMW134-rear.jpg

@Filipe Silva let me know if you would like changes (especially to the questions in the above post, livery not yet shared)

An update to the update:

View attachment 764722 View attachment 764723

View attachment 764724 View attachment 764725

@Filipe Silva let me know if you would like changes (especially to the questions in the above post, livery not yet shared)

WOW! That´s awsome. It looks great... Awsome, really... As to your questions, if you could just ad the number 09 (since it was the number I saw it live), it would be great... As for the rest, awsome work, really... Thanks a lot!

Could somebody make one of these in purple on a challenger? My friend has this hemi 'cuda in purple, challenger is pretty close, and I am terrible at making stripes. Cannot really figure it for anything. Thanks in advance to anyone.

upload_2018-9-9_3-34-33.png

edit: found a picture of his.

upload_2018-9-9_3-42-35.png

WOW! That´s awsome. It looks great... Awsome, really... As to your questions, if you could just ad the number 09 (since it was the number I saw it live), it would be great... As for the rest, awsome work, really... Thanks a lot!

Thank you, I'm glad you are pleased with my work. As for the driver number GTS doesn't allow zeros to proceed another number so it will have to be just a 9. (excellent choice :D)

Click the image to download the livery

6926562688821626377_23.jpg

Can someone make this livery on the Ford Mustang Gr. B? It is the Mustang GT Rally Raid car from The Crew 2.

8-31-2018_3-22-42_PM.png

8-31-2018_3-23-17_PM.png

8-30-2018_6-03-22_PM.png

8-30-2018_6-03-37_PM.png

8-30-2018_6-03-44_PM.png

Here is a close-up shot of the license plate:

9-6-2018_3-38-06_PM.png

Thanks if you decide to do this.

Because I'm 14 decals away from having made all the decals The Crew 2 came with. It took longer than expected, though. :lol:

I had taken the screenshots I needed just before you wrote you wanted it. I thought "huh this should be fairly easy. There are so few decals in this game."

Boy, do I regret thinking it was easy and fast. :dunce:

I'm making them from scratch and hand trace them of course.

Last edited:
Because I'm 14 decals away from having made all the decals The Crew 2 came with. It took longer than expected, though. :lol:

I had taken the screenshots I needed just before you wrote you wanted it. I thought "huh this should be fairly easy. There are so few decals in this game."

Boy, do I regret thinking it was easy and fast. :dunce:

I'm making them from scratch and hand trace them of course.

Well, thanks. I hope to see my request and many other TC2 liveries.

I have no plans on making the actual liveries from that game, but I'll gladly share the decals so you can have a crack at it yourself(and vinyls, once I get started on those. Definitely not doing all of them though).

The Mustang you want should be fairly easy to do with in-game shapes, but sorry, I'm not your guy to make it. (quoting my previous no: I need to feel it to make it.)

I have no plans on making the actual liveries from that game, but I'll gladly share the decals so you can have a crack at it yourself(and vinyls, once I get started on those. Definitely not doing all of them though).

The Mustang you want should be fairly easy to do with in-game shapes, but sorry, I'm not your guy to make it. (quoting my previous no: I need to feel it to make it.)

See, here's the thing. I don't have time to create liveries in GTS. Between Forza and real life, I don't have the time for it. Also, and this might sound snobbish, but I don't like the livery editor in GTS. I don't prefer the whole concept of uploading SVG images to use in the game. Long story short, want the liveries made, but I lack the time and the skill needed to produce them myself. That's why I like the idea of threads like this one, where people like me can ask people like you to make the liveries we want.

Could you please do this livery? It looks great, and I want it to look great. That's why I want someone like you to do it. Could you please give it another thought?

@JaCor653,

Then I think you should stop playing Forza and make more time for Gran Turismo ;) no, I'm just kidding of course. Do what you want, it's totally ok that you don't have time and don't want to make them yourself, I didn't expect you to, I just said you could try if you wanted to.

The SVG part of the livery editor is the best feature, IMO. I can't go back to the basic one in Forza now. Sure, I'd love some features from the Forza editor, but only the essential like grouping, more layers, be able to copy one side when you're done instead of one piece at a time. Whatever floats your goat. :)

Skill can be acquired if you try - and besides, it's a lot of fun.

Sorry, but no. I said why I wouldn't do it, and I would like it if you respected that and wait for another person to come along and think "hmm, this looks fun. I'll do it." Expecting me to, or still asking me to do it after I just gave you a polite no is a little bit rude. I will repeat this for the last time, I need motivation to make a livery. To get the motivation I need to like what I do. And if I hate doing a livery, I have to stop. And your Mustang makes me feel like going to bed. (it's past 6AM here and I haven't gone to bed yet) I'd love to help you, but not with this one. Nor will I do the "Altima". :P

I hope you understand. I don't want you to think I'm being rude, I'm just being honest. That livery is quite meh.

Aaaaand on that note. Good night! :lol:

I've completed what I needed to on the SVG request so I can crack on in here. I'll start with the Altima and move along the list.

@ all livery makers. I think my request should be easy. I just am terrible at figuring out stripes. I can not seem to get it close, and please make it purple. Compared to what I have seen people made, should be fairly easy.

edit: the other one was perfect, thanks again to whoever did that. Yellow not my 1st choice, but def a good one. love it. Got 3, 1 basically a stocker, 1def a road racer, 1 for pics. Thanks again!

Thanks bloody. Added it and booting the game right now. Appreciate it a bunch. THANKS!

edit: got it cool!

edit2: funny you knew it is called plum crazy, most people do not know that, but again thanks. It does say hemi in the stick portion, but hey, that is what I was looking for. again thanks!

Last edited:
This thread will be used to post requests for liveries that you want to see made in GT Sport. Livery creators will then see if they can make these.

I'll start with one of my own
A FC Barcelona car like the image that I have attached. Doesn't have to be specifically for Audi
A Vegeta Car
A livery which includes Venom from Spiderman would be nice. I'll have plenty more requests later on but now these three will do. Feel free to post your requests below if you want livery creators to make them
Can someone make a Jersey number plate with J6386 please

2 posts asking about this and both in the wrong thread :rolleyes:

I've linked him to the SVG request thread in reply to his other post so hopefully he gets sorted!

Can someone make this, the 2017 Subaru WRX STi NBR Challenge livery, on the Isle of Man TT car?

carpixel.net-2017-subaru-wrx-sti-race-car-66011-hd.jpg
carpixel.net-2017-subaru-wrx-sti-race-car-66009-hd.jpg
carpixel.net-2017-subaru-wrx-sti-race-car-66010-hd.jpg
carpixel.net-2017-subaru-wrx-sti-race-car-66008-hd.jpg
carpixel.net-2017-subaru-wrx-sti-race-car-66012-hd.jpg

Thank to whoever does it.

Can someone do this Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse livery i suck at choosing colors i know you can't recreate this 100% as the original but at least the same colors would be nice

@J.D what exactly are you after? You know you can buy it in those colors right?

If you're after the plates - here you go. A good handful of decals I made just now just for this Bugatti alone. :P

Attachments

• Bugatti.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back