GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Can anyone see if they can vectorize the following two decals on the Formula Drift #43 Viper from FH4? I need them for the last few finishing touches on a replica livery I made of this exact car on the '06 Viper from this recent GTS update...

A few images for reference:
#43 on the roof
fd-viper-43.png

This little emblem on the hood of the car
fd-viper-emblem.png
This is the livery thread, not the decal one.

Can the person who did a trans am, do a black and gold one please?

edit: I got the white one and red one. but a black and gold like smokey and the bandit would be cool.

Hello all,

Firstly I must get this point out. I am in admiration of the skills shown here. This is phenomenal what you guys do.

I am a novice, rank amateur when it comes to GTSport livery editing. I lack the time, skill andeye for detail to produce anything decent. I am currently trying to produce the Allan Moffat/Colin Bond Tickford Ford Mustang tribute livery, but am really struggling with the blue and red stripes. Is this something that could be produced? And is there someone willing to take the task on?

Ford Mustang Allan Moffat Tickford Special opt 1.png

Thank you all,

Even if this isnt possible or no one wants to please dont stop what you are doing!

Hello all,

Firstly I must get this point out. I am in admiration of the skills shown here. This is phenomenal what you guys do.

I am a novice, rank amateur when it comes to GTSport livery editing. I lack the time, skill andeye for detail to produce anything decent. I am currently trying to produce the Allan Moffat/Colin Bond Tickford Ford Mustang tribute livery, but am really struggling with the blue and red stripes. Is this something that could be produced? And is there someone willing to take the task on?

View attachment 776799

Thank you all,

Even if this isnt possible or no one wants to please dont stop what you are doing!

This is my first time wading into this thread, but this livery looks pretty cool so I'm going to give it a shot. I'll post up when I either finish it or give up. Lol.

Oh thank you kindly!

I much prefer to build scale models so I have plans to put this livery onto a 1:12 Mustang I have

I'm not done. There are a couple of things that I want to fix (that i didn't notice until I had it in scapes), but i think it's looking pretty cool so far. You're right the stripes are very tricky to get them to lay on the body lines in an athstetic way and there are actually differences between different examples of the car. But I love Bathurst and Aussie motorsports in general, so thanks for the idea.

I will have to upload it later as I'm at work now. Stay tuned.
20181030083024.jpg

That is jaw dropping. I was putting this on the road car. I got the black parts bang on and had a couple of goes at the stripes and it just looked like my 7 month old son had a go with crayon. What you have done so far is absolutely amazing

Not wishing to step on anyone's toes, just adding input.
That is a gorgeous looking car and one I will try to replicate myself. I've only had GTSport about a month, purchased it as an download from Sony while it was on special for the 1st year anniversary I guess. Absolutely loving the liveries part of it. :gtpflag:
Oh, my PSN is GTI-Stump, opposite of my user name on here. lol ;)

Could some one who knows what there doing do a livery to match the picture please

Attachments

• 9F97A995-92D8-4357-8EB3-FAD932B49B7A.jpeg
    9F97A995-92D8-4357-8EB3-FAD932B49B7A.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 18
That is jaw dropping. I was putting this on the road car. I got the black parts bang on and had a couple of goes at the stripes and it just looked like my 7 month old son had a go with crayon. What you have done so far is absolutely amazing

Well, after thinking, "I want to improve the white spacing between the stripes, how hard could that be..." I ended up starting almost completely over, haha. I think it was worth it though. It's uploaded with the tags Bathurst, tickford, and Moffat.

Also, I did another version (2nd and 3rd pic) where I incorporated some of the sponsorship elements of the original Falcon to racecar it up a little. Since the 77 Special was already a tribute, I guess this is just further tribute-ing the tribute. Haha. Let me know if you like it and want me to upload the other one too.

20181101134524.jpg
20181101134545.jpg
20181101134536.jpg

Haha, right on! I'm glad you like it. I like doing Aussie cars so I was happy to have another bit of inspiration to do one. Thanks!View attachment 777626
I follow the Australian Touring Cars/V8 Supercars/VASC religiously. There are far too many liveries to list that would look incredible. One in particular I think actually would be difficult is Rick Kelly's Holden Young Lions Commodore VX from 2002 That one warps my mind when I think of the work required

@MMX,

While you're in MINI Cooper mode, can you make this promotional Red Bull livery on the 2005 car? If you do, please leave the stock rims on the car. Also, don't worry about the license plate. You can just leave the stock one the way it is. Thank you.

Mini Cooper red bull.jpg
red_bull_mini_cooper_by_prometheusxii-d3f5vac.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-12.17.55-PM.png
red-bull-mini-cooper-3.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-12.16.54-PM-1024x680.png

Back