GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Would someone be able to create the mcrae focus livery, but for the megane gr4. Replace the Ford logos with Renault logos.? Is that possible?
ford-focus-wrc-colin-mcrae-replica.jpeg
images.jpeg

This could be fun.
Do you also want the related sponsors adapted (Valvoline -> Elf, ...) or just the brand badges ?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure. I just love the mcrae livery and love the megane so want to infuse the two. Maybe try both? Or update the related sponsors in a way it looks similar. I'd try myself but I'm not very good at the LE

I'm still in the process of learning liveries, mainly for cars. Suits seem somewhat easy, but helmets are a real bugger.

Could anyone help me in creating this helmet? Heck, even if you suggest how I should create the patterns would be helpful. It seems easy, but lining up the colors has been a pain, and as a perfectionist when it comes to replicating real life stuff, it's making me heavily frustrated.

upload_2019-1-16_13-8-58.jpeg
upload_2019-1-16_13-9-7.jpeg
upload_2019-1-16_13-9-11.jpeg

@Ancullen , I've given the first image a Megane make over. As the discovery section didn't have any Martini stripes even close to what was required i've ended up making them all by hand within the editor so forgive me if they're not quite right or evenly spaced!
I'm quite surprised how similar the Megane looks to the Focus when wearing this livery, I think the colours suit the car well! I've also made it fully sport mode compatable. Hope you like it. Search in Discovery (liveries) #martini #mcrae #xpower75. If you would be kind enough to like, share and follw then that will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

7422500702275011612_0.jpg
7287388324464985108_0.jpg
7278385523322814484_0.jpg

@Ancullen , I've given the first image a Megane make over. As the discovery section didn't have any Martini stripes even close to what was required i've ended up making them all by hand within the editor so forgive me if they're not quite right or evenly spaced!
I'm quite surprised how similar the Megane looks to the Focus when wearing this livery, I think the colours suit the car well! I've also made it fully sport mode compatable. Hope you like it. Search in Discovery (liveries) #martini #mcrae #xpower75. If you would be kind enough to like, share and follw then that will be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

Here is the direct link for @Lebowski’s great livery :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1285963/1/7358983019425727032

He made the 2002 version, and I’m still trying to finish the 2001 car.

Of course. Great stuff

Sorry for the dumb question but what's the matter with the sport mode?

Why compatible or not?
Sport Mode and GT League events use the Number Plate type 01 with mandatory placement. If you draw a custom number plate on your livery, it may be half-covered or not covered at all which will make it looks weird. We usually say « Sport mode compatible » or « Sport mode friendly » when the custom number plate and sponsors are placed where the GT plate type 01 will fit without denaturing the overall design. It’s easy on some cars but very hard on others (the 911 RSR for example has a very small type 01, or the Corvette has it in the middle of the door).

Ok
Sport Mode and GT League events use the Number Plate type 01 with mandatory placement. If you draw a custom number plate on your livery, it may be half-covered or not covered at all which will make it looks weird. We usually say « Sport mode compatible » or « Sport mode friendly » when the custom number plate and sponsors are placed where the GT plate type 01 will fit without denaturing the overall design. It’s easy on some cars but very hard on others (the 911 RSR for example has a very small type 01, or the Corvette has it in the middle of the door).
Ok thanks I hadn't thought about that, I was wondering if some liveries weren't available in this mode! ^^

Thanks for the tip because I sometimes do my liveries thinking about this point but I didn't noticed it was always the Plate 01! 👍

Hello everyone! I have request. Its been bugging me enough to finally ask. Its odd. Is it possible someone could create a livery and then apply it to different cars? I'm having my IRL car wrapped to match the new team but it would be cool to practice with it in game.

If we could change any numbers to #44 thats great. I also understand the number plates will interfere but thats ok :)

My only substitution would be instead of the Mobil 1 placement could we sub in [HOONIGAN]

Hoping to use this for the next exhibition season for the manufactures setup.

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.19 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.21 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.30.32 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.17 AM.jpeg

Cars
Mk7 GTI
VW Sriocco
VW Beetle Gr. 3

One last one (if I don't ask I wont ever get it)
The porsche 997 (being used for sport races right now) and the car pictured is a 991 GT3 for the Carrera cup GB.

Thanks in advance. I recently came over from Pcars and really enjoying how this game performs so far

Hello everyone! I have request. Its been bugging me enough to finally ask. Its odd. Is it possible someone could create a livery and then apply it to different cars? I'm having my IRL car wrapped to match the new team but it would be cool to practice with it in game.

If we could change any numbers to #44 thats great. I also understand the number plates will interfere but thats ok :)

My only substitution would be instead of the Mobil 1 placement could we sub in [HOONIGAN]

Hoping to use this for the next exhibition season for the manufactures setup.

Cars
Mk7 GTI
VW Sriocco
VW Beetle Gr. 3

One last one (if I don't ask I wont ever get it)
The porsche 997 (being used for sport races right now) and the car pictured is a 991 GT3 for the Carrera cup GB.

Thanks in advance. I recently came over from Pcars and really enjoying how this game performs so far

The biggest problem we have here is a lack of pictures. I can't speak for others, but when i create a replica it is solely dependant upon quality images to take it from - as in the angles. A flat left and/or right shot, not at an angle. Flat to the front and rear and preferably an overhead shot of some variety. Three quater shots help but a livery cant be succesfuly made from them alone. Those combinations of photos help massivley with accurate decal placement, recreation of shapes and patterns and sponsor identification. In the case of that Porsche, i cant make head nor tail of what the pattern on the sides is surposed to be. I cant identify the team so i cant google it! If you can provide some information and some detailed photos then maybe myself or one of the other talented artists here can help with your request!

The biggest problem we have here is a lack of pictures. I can't speak for others, but when i create a replica it is solely dependant upon quality images to take it from - as in the angles. A flat left and/or right shot, not at an angle. Flat to the front and rear and preferably an overhead shot of some variety. Three quater shots help but a livery cant be succesfuly made from them alone. Those combinations of photos help massivley with accurate decal placement, recreation of shapes and patterns and sponsor identification. In the case of that Porsche, i cant make head nor tail of what the pattern on the sides is surposed to be. I cant identify the team so i cant google it! If you can provide some information and some detailed photos then maybe myself or one of the other talented artists here can help with your request!
I can do that!

Here is the company
https://mss.company/race/

Here are some more photos!
Hopefully, these work ok. My plan is to use them for the VW manufactures season.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 7.35.55 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 7.35.55 AM.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 20
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.16 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.16 AM.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.22 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.22 AM.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 19
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.23 AM(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 8.31.23 AM(1).jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
It's definatley going to need some custom decals made for it, thats for sure. Decal making is out of my relm so unfortunatley that's me ruled out!

I'm still in the process of learning liveries, mainly for cars. Suits seem somewhat easy, but helmets are a real bugger.

Could anyone help me in creating this helmet? Heck, even if you suggest how I should create the patterns would be helpful. It seems easy, but lining up the colors has been a pain, and as a perfectionist when it comes to replicating real life stuff, it's making me heavily frustrated.

View attachment 792931View attachment 792932View attachment 792933

Em, a PMHL Decal might be useful if you have problems with the Livery Editor.

smq1wh.jpg

With a PMHL Decal all you have to do is:
  • Add it to your Library.
  • Use Projection method Align with Camera.
  • Upscale it until the gray area isn't visible anymore.

Once that is done, all that is left is adding the sponsor decals.

35hqovp.jpg

Note: this a modified version of a similar livery I created for testing purposes, it's not an accurate replica of your livery.

Creating stripes with the Livery Editor can be a bit tricky, but in my opinion making the corners of the lines rounded is the hardest part.
This should help:

How To Create Stripes (Livery Editor)

1. Create your "Base Line" (A):
  • Use the decal "Shape 01-01" or "Shape 01-05".

2. Create (B):
  • Duplicate (A) and scale it horizontally.
  • Because it's a copy of (A), it has the same height.
  • You can create more lines but I will only use two.

3. Create your base "Stripe Line":
  • Snap the corners together as shown in the picture below.
125jp14.png

4. Create a reference of the height of (A):
  • Duplicate (A) and snap the corners together as shown in the picture below.
142y07b.png

5. Create the second Stripe Line:
  • Duplicate (A) and scale it vertically.
2znyj36.png

6. Repeat step 5 with (B):

2qjdi6h.png

7. Point of intersection:
  • Upscale/downscale (A1) and (B1) horizontally .
  • Snap the corners together at the point of intersection as shown in the pictures below.
2dv8sj4.png

3acm0.png

After adding the third Stripe Line and changing the layer order:
des9w6.png

With more lines:
t7yhs4.png

In-game:

sbsyf7.jpg

Em, a PMHL Decal might be useful if you have problems with the Livery Editor.

smq1wh.jpg

With a PMHL Decal all you have to do is:

• Add it to your Library.
    • Use Projection method Align with Camera.
    • Upscale it until the gray area isn't visible anymore.
Once that is done, all that is left is adding the sponsor decals.

35hqovp.jpg

Note: this a modified version of a similar livery I created for testing purposes, it's not an accurate replica of your livery.

Creating stripes with the Livery Editor can be a bit tricky, but in my opinion making the corners of the lines rounded is the hardest part.
This should help:

How To Create Stripes (Livery Editor)

1. Create your "Base Line" (A):

• Use the decal "Shape 01-01" or "Shape 01-05".
2. Create (B):

• Duplicate (A) and scale it horizontally.
    • Because it's a copy of (A), it has the same height.
    • You can create more lines but I will only use two.
3. Create your base "Stripe Line":

125jp14.png

4. Create a reference of the height of (A):

• Duplicate (A) and snap the corners together as shown in the picture below.
142y07b.png

5. Create the second Stripe Line:

• Duplicate (A) and scale it vertically.
2znyj36.png

6. Repeat step 5 with (B):

2qjdi6h.png

7. Point of intersection:

• Upscale/downscale (A1) and (B1) horizontally .
    • Snap the corners together at the point of intersection as shown in the pictures below.
2dv8sj4.png

3acm0.png

After adding the third Stripe Line and changing the layer order:
des9w6.png

With more lines:
t7yhs4.png

In-game:

sbsyf7.jpg

A million times thank you! I'll need to give this a try here soon. Again Thank You!!!

Can someone point me in the direction of a quality replica of the 2015 Lamborghini Huracán Polizia? I'm sure such a livery has been made and shared in GT Sport, but I don't feel like searching through hundreds of pages of search results just to find one livery.

lamborghini-huracacc81n-polizia_1.jpg

This is what I'm looking for. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to find this.

can someone recreate Danny Ricciardo's 2019 testing helmet? (and maybe similar styled suit?)
I'm shocked that no one has done it yet
I can't do it on my own because I don't know anything about livery editor and I don't have time for learning about that
vcse0j4mwdj21.jpg

test-helmet-of-daniel-ricciard-1.jpg

ybutaubh8ch21.jpg

Last edited:
@JaCor653

View attachment 780603

It is now shared here :
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1276435/1/5773708254345430056

I might try some other numbers/colour combinations just for fun.

Awesome! Downloaded it and if I use it in vids or pictures you'll be credited as the creator 👍

If any of you artist could give number 79 (Facu Chapur) a go for the GTByCitroën GR4 I would be hugely grateful :bowdown:

2018-03-17-photo-00000031.284483.jpg

280473.png

Super-TC-2000-domingo-095.jpg

12-previa-web-678x381.jpg

21%20-%2011%20STC2000%20en%20Cordoba.jpg

21 - 11 STC2000 en Cordoba3.jpg

"C4 LOUNGE" (back and roof) could be replaced by "GTbyCitroën" :)

Close-up sponsering
GUI_6171.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome! Downloaded it and if I use it in vids or pictures you'll be credited as the creator 👍

If any of you artist could give number 79 (Facu Chapur) a go for the GTByCitroën GR4 I would be hugely grateful :bowdown:

2018-03-17-photo-00000031.284483.jpg

280473.png

Super-TC-2000-domingo-095.jpg

12-previa-web-678x381.jpg

"C4 LOUNGE" could be replace by "GTbyCitroën" :)

I quite like the idea of this on a GT Gr4, leave it with me.

Back