GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Im going to need someone to make me some decals though - as in, all of them! With the exception of Citroen and Macro i cant find one in discovery. Will need the number board too! Will do my best to get some pictures for the decal makers and put them in the request thread.

Im going to need someone to make me some decals though - as in, all of them! With the exception of Citroen and Macro i cant find one in discovery. Will need the number board too! Will do my best to get some pictures for the decal makers and put them in the request thread.

If you need additional pictures, you can give it a look right here > https://ar-media.citroen.com/es-ar/citroën-argentina/citroën-racing/turismo-nacional/fotos?page=18

I am having trouble to find logo's etc as well since, allthough popular in Argentina, it is very hard to find the correct logos. Take your time and if you need me to get some more info, let me know.

Awesome! Downloaded it and if I use it in vids or pictures you'll be credited as the creator 👍

If any of you artist could give number 79 (Facu Chapur) a go for the GTByCitroën GR4 I would be hugely grateful :bowdown:

2018-03-17-photo-00000031.284483.jpg

280473.png

Super-TC-2000-domingo-095.jpg

All done! Quite happy with this. I opted to make the grey parts a bit lighter as it provided a better contrast. The yellow highlights pick out the creases of the GTs bodywork and i kept the triangle count down deliberatley as the GT already has quite a busy look to its form. The portion of grey from the top of the roof was moved to the upper doors to enable a solid white roof and one clean unbroken swooping red line from the back of the front wings all the way to the roof. The black background to MACRO uses a fade element to stop the sudden halt and gives a more fluid appearance. The car is fully sport mode compatible. #xpower75.

4972048833348403248_23.jpg
8070451714103215620_0.jpg
8080021856197838348_0.jpg
8079458904099030532_0.jpg
7358886273460733444_0.jpg
7350442015032608268_0.jpg
7215329626216727052_0.jpg

All done! Quite happy with this. I opted to make the grey parts a bit lighter as it provided a better contrast. The yellow highlights pick out the creases of the GTs bodywork and i kept the triangle count down deliberatley as the GT already has quite a busy look to its form. The portion of grey from the top of the roof was moved to the upper doors to enable a solid white roof and one clean unbroken swooping red line from the back of the front wings all the way to the roof. The black background to MACRO uses a fade element to stop the sudden halt and gives a more fluid appearance. The car is fully sport mode compatible. #xpower75.

View attachment 807909 View attachment 807910 View attachment 807911 View attachment 807912 View attachment 807913 View attachment 807914 View attachment 807915

Stunning work and a huge huge thank you :bowdown::cheers:

The car looks beautiful and the livery works fantastic on the car. I'll crédit you as creator when I make pics and vidéo s of it .

Bloody amazing and once more THANKS !

MMX
@AMPMROCKETFANN Definitely not perfect, but here they are...

The original car I put together, was pretty early in my LE experience, and the entire base paint on that car was made in game. For these, I drew the lightning bolt, based on a pic of one of the trucks I found, and made a few decals too. Not a pure replica, but much closer than the other car I did.

Funny thing, the original design you said should have Summit on it. I copied a Summit painted Hot Wheels car. :lol:

5116112350728947200_0.jpg

View attachment 807909 View attachment 807910 View attachment 807911 View attachment 807912 View attachment 807913 View attachment 807914 View attachment 807915

I almost dare not to ask.....would it be possible to have it for the Citroën GTbyCitroën Gr.3 machine as well....:embarrassed: This way I have 2 amazing looking great identical machines for the manufacturer cup....:drool:

If you don't want to do it that is completely fine as well and not an issue at all :cheers:

I almost dare not to ask.....would it be possible to have it for the Citroën GTbyCitroën Gr.3 machine as well....:embarrassed: This way I have 2 amazing looking great identical machines for the manufacturer cup....:drool:

If you don't want to do it that is completely fine as well and not an issue at all :cheers:

I will give it a go. However, I was recently trying to make a livery for the GT Planet themed livery editor competition using that very car (before I started yours oddly enough!) and that car is an absolute pig to work on, totally different boundaries of "body" and "other". It's rare I quit and delete a livery but that car did my head in! Saying that it was partly due to using a special colour where lines have to be exact and can't be corrected. The STC2000 doesn't use a special colour base so it *may* be do-able!

I will give it a go. However, I was recently trying to make a livery for the GT Planet themed livery editor competition using that very car (before I started yours oddly enough!) and that car is an absolute pig to work on, totally different boundaries of "body" and "other". It's rare I quit and delete a livery but that car did my head in! Saying that it was partly due to using a special colour where lines have to be exact and can't be corrected. The STC2000 doesn't use a special colour base so it *may* be do-able!

Only if you would like to @Lebowski 👍 As said, a no is fine as well ;)

Can someone make this livery from the 2017 Acura NSX Pikes Peak race car on the Honda NSX Gr.3, with Acura logos?

2017-Acura-NSX-Pikes-Peak.jpg
hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson (1).jpg
hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson.jpg
nsx_830_2017_06_21_01-800x400.jpg
best-2019-acura-nsx-pikes-peak-release-date-and-specs-1024x682.jpg
Capturet4vefw.PNG

Sorry about the horrible quality of this picture of the rear end. It was the only image of it I could find. It's a screenshot of a low-quality video on YouTube.

Thanks to anyone who decides to do this.

Attachments

• 2017-Acura-NSX-Pikes-Peak.jpg
    2017-Acura-NSX-Pikes-Peak.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8
  • hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson (1).jpg
    hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson (1).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 7
  • hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson.jpg
    hillclimb-pikes-peak-2017-902-acura-nsx-james-robinson.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
  • nsx_830_2017_06_21_01-800x400.jpg
    nsx_830_2017_06_21_01-800x400.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Very welcome! I always like to give my new liveries a quick test drive and as I've never driven a Gr3 GT by Citroen before I decided to try to better my qualifying time for this weeks N24 event. I knocked over 5 seconds off my best I set earlier!

Very welcome! I always like to give my new liveries a quick test drive and as I've never driven a Gr3 GT by Citroen before I decided to try to better my qualifying time for this weeks N24 event. I knocked over 5 seconds off my best I set earlier!

It is a pretty stable and docile car. A lot less violent than it looks. Cockpitview is kind a hard though since it has a very futuristic cockpit and you don't have a lot of visibility. I have no idea what I ran yesterday on the ring, surely not the fastest since that track isn't one I like to drive a lot. It has grown on me but we are not dare yet.

Will give it another go later in the week 👍

Hey Guys im looking for a Super Aguri Honda Livery for the Dallara Honda SF19, would be awesome if someone can help me out, :gtpflag:

5 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg
2 (2).jpg
4 (1).jpg

Any one up for a SF livery replica of the Alfa F1 team test livery?

Edit: nvm, someone has done it.

Released late last year. Or maybe that's just when I picked it up. I had some difficulty replicating it without it looking horrible. So, I just slapped on the paint, moved the logos & bingo! Here's the inspiration.

mat-fvn78_gj_xl.jpg
There we go

Latest Posts

Back